𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Vaes Dothrak's markets, Daenerys and Rhaenyra walk with Jorah Mormont.
"Can't you help me make him understand?" Daenerys asked.
"The Dothraki do things in their own time, for their own reasons. Have patience, Khaleesi. We will go home, I promise you." Jorah explained.
"My brother was a fool, I know, but he was the rightful heir to the Seven Kingdoms." Daenerys said, holding Rhaenyra's hand. Jorah chuckled.
"Have I said something funny, Ser?" She asked.
"Forgive me, Khaleesi, but your ancestor Aegon the Conqueror didn't seize six of the kingdoms because they were his right. He had no right to them. He seized them because he could." Jorah said.
"And because he had dragons." Rhaenyra spoke.
"Ah well, having a few dragons makes things easier." He smiled.
"You don't believe it." Rhaenyra said.
"Have you ever seen a dragon, princess? I believe what my eyes and ears report." Jorah explained to the young Targaryen. "As for the rest It was 300 years ago. Who knows what really happened?" He looked off to the side. Then back to the sisters. "Now if you'll pardon me, I'll seek out the merchant Captain, see if he has any letters for me." He smiled.
"Well, I'll come with you." Daenerys said.
"No no, don't trouble yourself. Enjoy the market. I'll rejoin you soon enough." Jorah walked away.

Cohollo walked with Rhaenyra as she looked at silks. Cohollo picked up a grey fabric, handing it to Rhaenyra.
"Match yeri eyes."(Matches your eyes.) He said. "Anna looks lovely sille to yeri."(It looks lovely next to you.)Cohollo smiled. Rhaenyra looked up at him and smiled. She took the fabric. "Would yeri ven a shor made ha anna?"(Would you like a dress made out of it?) She joked.
"Yeri hash a stupid smirk anna yeri hatif, ma anha'm disse trying to be serious."(You have a stupid smirk on your face, and I'm just trying to be serious.)He crossed his arms. Rhaenyra giggled as she moved a strand of his dark hair from his face.
"I know." Rhaenyra spoke in common tongue.
"I know?" He repeated. She smiled.
"Anha know. I is Anha." She explained.
"I." Cohollo point at himself. Rhaenyra nodded.

The two meet with Daenerys and her servants.
"Sister!" Rhaenyra waved. Dani smiled.
"Come we are to see the wine merchants." Daenerys smiled. Dani took Rhae's hand as they walked to the merchants.

A merchant is heard from afar.
"Virzetha gizikhven! Mra qora! Mra qora!" The merchant said in Dothraki.
"Sweet reds! I have sweet reds from Lys, Volantis and the Arbor!" They yelled.
Danaerys approaches the merchant
"A taste for the Khaleesi? I have a sweet red from Dorne, my lady.
One taste and you'll name your first child after me." The merchant smiled.
"My son already has his name, but I'll try your summerwine." Daenerys said.
"My Lady, you are from Westeros." The merchant said.
"You have the honor of addressing Daenerys of the House Targaryen.
Khaleesi of the riding men and princess of the Seven Kingdoms." Doreah smirked.
"Princess." The merchant bowed.
"Rise. I'd still like to taste that wine." Daenerys smiled.
"That? Dornish swill." The merchant asked. "Not worthy of a princess. I have a dry red from the Arbor. Nectar of the Gods." He tried to sell of the wine. "Let me give you a cask. Uh... a gift." The man smiled.
"You honor me, Ser." Daenerys said.
"The honor...the honor is all mine." The merchant gave a small bow.

Rakharo pulls the cask out of the merchants hands.
"You know there are many in your homeland that pray for your return, princess." The merchant said.
"I hope to repay your kindness someday." Daenerys thanked.
"Rakharo." Jorah walked up.
"Huh." The man huffed a question.
"Put down that cask." Jorah ordered.
"Is something wrong?" Rhaenyra asked first. Jorah didn't look at the sisters.
"I have a thirst. Open it." Jorah ordered the merchant.
"The wine is for the Khaleesi. It's not for the likes of you." The mercent said with an attitude.
"Open it." Jorah ordered again.
The wine merchant obeys and opens the cask. "Pour." Jorah said with no emotion.
"It would be a crime to drink a wine this rich without at least giving it time to breathe." The mercent stalled.
"Do as he says." Daenerys ordered.
"As the princess commands." The wine merchant poors the wine into a cup. Jorah smells the wine.
"Sweet, isn't it? Can you smell the fruit, Ser? Taste it, My Lord.Tell me that that is not the finest wine that has ever touched your tongue." The merchant smiled.
"You first." Jorah handed the challis to the merchant.
"Me? I'm afraid I am not worthy of the vintage.Besides, it is a poor wine merchant who would drink up his own wares." The merchant said.
"You will drink." Daenerys said.
The wine merchant takes Jorah's cup. Looks Jorah, Rhaenyra, and Daenerys innocently in their eyes, while making a toasting gesture.
As soon as his lips touches his cup, he drops it and tries to flee.
"Khaleesi!" Doreah held Daenerys. "Stop him!" Daenerys ordered. Cohollo wrapped his arm around Rhaenyra.
After a very short chase, Rakharo was able to capture the wine merchant, grabbing the merchants leg with his whip.

Rhaenyra brushed her sisters hair.
"I'm scared Dani." Rhaenyra whispered. Daenerys turned around.
"We have each other." Daenerys took Rhaenyra's hands. "We survived. We are dragons." Daenerys said. Rhaenyra nodded. Jorah stepped into the tent.
"Khaleesi. Princess." Jorah bowed his head. Rhaenyra stood. Jorah looked at her, seeing what he had not before. Rhaenyra looked at him with a melancholic expression. The face he had only seen on one person, well one house. Her eyes were dull compared to Daenerys.
Daenerys stood.
"Ser Jorah." She smiled.

Jorah, Daenerys, and Rhaenyra are having a conversation, while walking past the captured wine merchant.
"What will they do to him?" Rhaenyra asked.
"When the Khalasar rides, he'll be leashed to a saddle, forced to run behind the horses for as long as he can." Jorah answered.
"And when he falls?" Daenerys turned to look at Jorah.
"I saw a man last nine miles once." Jorah informed.
"King Robert still wants me dead. He wants us dead. This poisoner was the first." Daenerys looked at the Merchant.
"He won't be the last." Jorah said.
"I thought he'd leave us alone, now that our brother is gone." Daenerys sighed.
"He will never leave us alone." Rhaenyra said softly. Jorah nodded.
"The young princess is right. If you ride to darkest Asshai, his assassins will follow you. If you sailed all the way to the Basilisk Isles, his spies would tell him." The girls looked at him. He paused. "He will never abandon the hunt. You're Targaryens The last of your house." Jorah said. He looked at Daenerys. "Your son will have Targaryen blood with 40,000 riders behind him."
"He will not have my son." Daenerys looked at the Merchant.
"He will not have you either, Khaleesi. Nor your sister." Jorah said.

Khal Drogo enters the tent with a couple of his men. Cohollo rushes to Rhaenyra. Cohollo held her face.
"Khalakki. Kirekosi are yeri feeling?" (Princess. How are you feeling?) He asked concerned. Rhaenyra held his hands and smiled.
"Anha'm alright." (I'm alright.) she said. Cohollo still held a concerned look. "Anha promise."( I promise.) Rhaenyra reassured.

After staring at the scared merchant, Drogo walks towards Daenerys.
"Moon of my life. Are you hurt?" He asked. Daenarys gently shakes her head in disapproval. Khal Drogo kisses Daenarys's forehead and talks to Jorah. "Jorah the Andal, I heard what you did. Choose any horse you wish, it is yours.I make this gift to you. And to my son, the stallion who will mount the world. I will also pledge a gift.I will give him the iron chair, that his mother's father sat upon." Drogo walked around the fire.
"I will give him Seven Kingdoms. I Drogo, will do this. I will take my Khalasar west to where the world ends and ride wooden horses across the black salt water as no Khal has done before. I will kill the men in iron suits and tear down their stone houses.
I will rape their women, take their children as slaves and bring their broken gods back to Vaes Dothrak.
This, I vow. I, Drogo, son of Bharbo. I swear before the Mother of Mountains as the stars look down in witness!
As the stars look down in witness!" Drogo yelled. Everyone chanted to him,

The Khalasar is moving out of Vaes Dothrak, riding underneath the Horse Gate.
Just as Jorah predicted, the wine merchant is leashed to one of the horses saddles, covered with dirt, struggling to move on.