Chapter XII - Last day

POV Ayanokoji

The next morning I wake up feeling a huge weight on my chest, pulling my sheets I see a Kikyo hugging me like a koala. Ignoring it I just take a look at my phone, Shinichi texted me.

[Nothing surprises me, especially the next morning with a beautiful girl lying next to him, I'm proud ;)]

What a busy morning for a simple provocation.

Slowly pushing Kikyo's body to the side, I stand up and walk towards the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, brushing teeth and changing clothes.

As soon as I get out of the bathroom, I see that she has already woken up. Approaching her I say.

"So, did you get what I asked you to do?" I asked.

She pouts. "Yes, I did. And the only thing you have to say is about the special exam!?"

I sighed. "What are you doing here Kikyo? First thing in the morning, don't you think it's dangerous for someone to see you lying on top of me."

"No. I think it's perfectly normal." She smiles at me. "By the way, I needed to talk to you about this exam."

I thought you didn't want to talk about the exam.

"What do you wanna know?" I approached her.

"Do you think you can convince the other groups to make results 3 and 4? After all, Shinichi-kun is also preparing for class A and B, not to mention Ryuen is trying to solve the riddle of this exam."

She's right, to tell you the truth, I can't say that my plan will work 100% right. But I can say that it's enough to defeat Shinichi's plan. Although I'm not sure how it works.

Shinichi already got involved with the 'cow group' so it's still likely that there's a chance to ruin his plan. I still don't know how many groups he's investigated, but if I had to say... Among the 70% I've already manipulated 38% of the students.

"Really? That would be a problem." She says

"Why do you think that?"

"Well, think with me. You're not very good at communicating with people, you don't want to demonstrate your true abilities to the class and you can't act smart in front of people without them getting suspicious." she explains

In summary, the chances for my plan to work are down to 50%. If I try to act rashly, I might end up revealing that I'm the mastermind, including... That would ruin my peaceful life. So I need to act without anyone noticing or suspecting me.

I sighed. "You're right, besides that…" I glanced at her robes. "Why are you dressed like that, in my room?"

She was closing the curtains before turning around. "Eh? Oh...that..."

"I planned to get ready in your room, after all, we'll have to leave at the same time

"I planned to get ready in your room, after all, we'll have to leave at the same time." She shrugs.

"Although you're right, it still doesn't make sense." I argued.