New day

March 20th

Jimin was just waking up for school with his alarm going off. He let out a little whine then grabbed his phone, turning off his alarm. He left out a sign then sat up in bed, stretching his arms and back making his shoulders pop a little.

He heard a knock on the door.

"Jimin. You up?" Yugyeom ask, walking through his bedroom door only to see Jimin sitting in bed, looking at him with half open eyes and his hair a mess. "Oh... I have a zombie as a brother... That's nice." Yugyeom says, making Jimin smile as he rub his eyes.

"Good morning to you too, Yugyeom." Jimin says as Yugyeom sat down on the end of his bed.

"Good morning. I know I'm taking you to school today so might as well make sure your up too." Yugyeom said and Jimin looked at him.

"Thanks. I hate school." Jimin says only to make Yugyeom chuckle.

"Why do you think I drop out? Because I fucking hated it and still do." Yugyeom says as Jimin got out of bed.

"I thought you drop out because you keep getting bad grades." Jimin says, walking to the bathroom.

"That's the second reason!" Yugyeom shouted only to make Jimin giggle.

Jimin got dressed as him and Yugyeom talked about random stuff like they always do most schools days when yugyeom takes him to school. It's March so it's a little cold out still for Seoul and Jimin didn't put a lot of make on today.

"It's funny how you dressed. Because one day you dressed like this but the next day you wear a hoodie and sweatpants." Yugyeom said as Jimin giggle, grabbing his backpack as they left Jimin's bedroom.