Behind Backs

A WEKK LATER July 17th (Jiyoonas 8th birthday)
(SOMEBODY DOES LOVE BUT IM THINKING ABOUT.... MIN YOONGI!!)

So it's been a week since the wedding and everything has been okay which honestly again kinda scared Jungkook because it's been too quiet. Bobby is still Soyeon's bodyguard as Jungkook and Hwasa think it's the best to make sure she is okay. Hwasa and loco went on their honeymoon so Yoongi and Jungkook has been taking care of her Mafia as she is away.

Jimin has been busy getting ready for the secret trip with the help of Jin, namjoon and Jungkook's mom as well, making sure everything will be okay and planned for their trip. He has also been helping Jin with Jungeun, going over to their house and helping Namjoon with cleaning as Jin is still in recovery from giving birth. Jimin and Hobi have also been getting ready for the dance competition so they have been practicing hard for it. But a couple of days ago when Hoseok and Jimin were practicing, Jimin vision got burley and he passed out. Turns out that when he woke back up, Hoseok was holding him, saying that he had a seizure and started telling him to take his medicine as Hosek had the pills in his hand, ready for Jimin to take.

"Is this okay for a kids birthday party?" Jimin ask, looking at Jungkook and Jungkook looked at his outfit.

"Jimin your okay. They saw you in a dress the first time they meet you. You look good." Jungkook says and Jimin left out a sign.

"It's a kids party. I don't want the grandparents there hate me for wearing short shorts at a kids party." Jimin says, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked up at Jungkook.

"Angel

"Angel. Jiyong and Seung-hyun won't allow that. You will be perfectly fine. Plus it's hot as fuck outside." Jungkook says as he put his hands on Jimin's hips then kissed him.

"Okay okay. I'm ready then." Jimin said and Jungkook nod his head.

"I am too. I'm still dropping you off at the mall after the party right?" Jungkook ask as they left the bedroom, heading downstairs with Kosmos following them.

"Yeah. Taehyung wants to take me and the guys shopping." Jimin says and Jungkook nod his head.

"Why am I not allowed to come again?" Jungkook ask as Yugyeom walked out of the living room to see the two.

"Because he wants to spend time with me... With Jin, namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi there." Jimin says with a smile and Jungkook left out a little while.

"Oh shut up Jungkook! Your with him 24/7. You can be away from him for couple of hours." Yugyeom says as Jimin giggled as Jungkook started pouting.

"Fine. I will drop you off." Jungkook says, whining a little.

"Your dramatic." Jimin says as Yugyeom agreed with him.

The two said bye to Yugyeom and Kosmos then got on the bike after putting their helmets on and Jungkook started driving to Jiyong and Seung-hyun's house. As they were driving, Jimin noticed how they were getting more and more closer to their new house as they were getting closer to the forest.