Hawsa's Wedding

July 10, long ass chapter ahead (10208 words... Hahah help...)

So it has been 5 days and it's been good in the family. Two days ago Jimin got to watch Jungeun again because Jin had a doctor's appointment and Namjoon took him so Jimin with the help of Taehyung got to hang out with Jungeun. Taehyung and Jungkook try to talk more and Taehyung has been more happy around him as well, actually joking and talking with Jungkook. Jungkook likes it as he knows Taehyung is trying to change his ways so Jungkook is always up to hang out with Taehyung when ever Taehyung is over at the house.

Jimin started working on his dance competition so him and Kosmos have been sending time downstairs in the basement so Jimin can practice. Yugyeom also wanted to dye and cut his hair so Jimin did it for him, going with blonde hair just like Yugyeom wanted.

 Yugyeom also wanted to dye and cut his hair so Jimin did it for him, going with blonde hair just like Yugyeom wanted

But today is Hwasa wedding! She is getting married to Kwon Hyuk-woo but he is better know by Loco

"Baby, where is my shirt?" Jungkook ask as him, Jimin and Yugyeom where getting ready to go to the wedding

"On the bed!" Jimin says from the bathroom as he was doing his makeup.

"Oh." Jungkook says then grabbed his shirt and put it on, buttoning it up.

"Is it okay if I come in?" Yugyeom ask as he had the door open a little.

"Umm Jimin you still have your robe on? Yugyeom wants to come in." Jungkook ask, looking at the bathroom door.

"Yeah he is good." Jimin says then Yugyeom walks in the room.

"I need help. Jimin!" Yugyeom says then walked into the bathroom to see Jimin getting done with his makeup.

"What?" Jimin ask, looking at Yugyeom.

"What shirt? I have a black suit." Yugyeom says, holding up two different colors red shirts.

"Umm I like the darker one better." Jimin says and Yugyeom nod his head.