Jealousy

(Three days later! July 25th! 34 days until new York) A.n. first song that came to mind when writing this chapter

It's been three days since the drive by and Jungkook took the day off the next day to collect his thoughts. He hadn't went to go see Mo and Zen yet as Yugyeom and Yoongi have been doing that but he will be giving them a visit today. Jay and Mark are on bed rest and out for awhile until Jay b can walk on his leg again and Mark's stitches are out and healed, Jungkook's orders. Sunkim body hasn't been sent to Samuel house yet because Hwasa spys have said that he is not there right now so Jungkook is waiting until he is back but It honestly started to make Jungkook think where the hell Samuel was. Yoongi and Jiyong brought up the fact that that he probably left so Jungkook wouldn't go after him like he did with Sunkim.

Yoongi put in a day for Jimin to get his driver's license, saying that Jimin is his little brother and that he has custody over him so they don't have to deal with Jimin's mom. The day after the drive by, Yoongi told Jimin that and Jimin got super excited about it but also wondering how the fuck Yoongi did that... Well with the help of Heechul, he made it happen. Yoongi actually let Jimin drive his car and he did a good job but he was also taught by Jungkook who is the best driver that Yoongi has ever known and also likes to race his mustang too.

Speaking of Jimin... He was actually driving Jungkook's new car.. his mercedes-benz that Jimin name, Stallion.

Jungkook gave him some tips on what roads to take that don't have a lot of cops on them so Jimin would be safe to drive without a driver's license or permit. Jungkook has been letting Jimin drive stallion as it's a safer car than his mustang, Raven is.

But Jimin was meeting up with Jiyong and Jiyoona at his dance studio to sigh Jiyoona up at his dance studio. Jimin quickly got dressed, putting on some shorts as he didn't feel like wearing a skirt today.

Once he was, dressed, him and Kosmos went downstairs with Jimin grabbing the car keys hanging on the wall

"Yugyeom! I'm going to my dance studio!" Jimin called out then heard footsteps walking over to him.

"Okay, I will drive yo-" Yugyeom got cut off by Jimin holding up the mercedes-benz car keys. "Right I forgot you need to drive to get your permit." Yugyeom says and Jimin chuckled.

"I will be back in couple of minutes." Jimin says as Yugyeom called Kosmos to him so Kosmos was standing by Yugyeom's legs as Jimin open the front door.

"You got 15."

"Shut up. I will see you in a little bit." Jimin says then gave Kosmos a quick kiss. "Bye."

"Bye. Remember what roads to take."

"Yugyeom, i will be safe! Bye!" Jimin says, letting out a sign then left the house.