Baby shower

April 18th (long chapter ahead, 9233 words and yes I had to add that meme😂)

So it has been 4 days since the parents came back from their work trip and found out about Kosmos. Everything has been okay, they haven't come near Kosmos or Jimin or haven't even talked to the three boys since Jimin ran away. Jimin has started getting ready for his dance competition and he does it downstairs as the downstairs is just one big room that has a mirror so It's mostly a dance practice room. He takes Kosmos down there with him because she will start whining at the door and yesterday she almost fell downstairs but Yugyeom quickly caught her as he was heading downstairs to get Jimin for dinner. The first dance competition is in 15 days on may 3rd and the second one is on may 5th so in 17 days. It's really a big test to see how fast you can learn a dance because normally dance competitions they give you like almost a month but this one they say it's a test for dancers so yeah.... Fun.

Jungkook has been hard at work at the base, working out a lot, helping people train and doing business stuff. Mark and Jay b are still getting the planned ready but they have almost gotten everything ready for the mission. Jungkook already has everything planned out for everything they will need for the kidnapped mission but Jungkook aslo has been trying to spend time with Jimin as he is still on spring break but the guys keep calling him for information and all kinds of different things. Jimin and Yoongi haven't seen each other but two days ago when Jimin called Jungkook, Yoongi answered the phone instead and they talked for only 2 minutes but at least they talked until Jungkook asked who was on the phone so Yoongi gave him the phone back.

But today is an exciting day as it's Jin's baby shower! Today Jin is officially 30 weeks pregnant!

Jungkook was getting back to the family house after spending about 3 hours at the base but he promised Jin that he will go to the baby shower so he will because he keeps his promises. Also Jimin really wants him to come with him and Yugyeom. But Jungkook headed to the kitchen and got something to drink. Jungkook left out a sign then took another sip of his water as he heard Music coming from downstairs.

"Jimin must be practicing." Jungkook thought to himself then went to the door, that's outside of the kitchen doorway.

Jungkook walked downstairs and walked to the left side of the basement, opening the door to the room that's mostly a dance practice room to see Jimin dancing. Kosmos was playing with her toy when she noticed Jungkook and ran over to him as Jungkook crouched down, petting her. Jimin was so into the dance that he didn't even realize Jungkook was in the room as Jungkook just watched with a smile on his face as he can tell Jimin loves what he does and that is definitely dancing. The funny thing is that Jungkook or Yugyeom is not allowed downstairs when Jimin is practicing for a dancer competition because Jimin likes to surprise them at the competition.

Dance takes a toll on Jimin's body but Jimin always says it's worth the pain as he is so used to the pain. Jungkook watched Jimin move in a beautiful way, almost like he was skating on ice as his body just looked so beautiful as he was wearing loose clothing. The funny thing is that Jungkook or Yugyeom is not allowed downstairs when Jimin is practicing for a dancer competition because Jimin likes to surprise them at the competition. Jimin just kept dancing but then did a little run and did an aerial with no hands, going into a spin.

"Wow!" Jungkook says, making Jimin jump and look at Jungkook as Jungkook looked at him with a big smile on his face as he was standing up with Kosmos in his arms.

"Jungkook! You scared the shit out of me!" Jimin says, making Jungkook laugh as Jimin walked over to the speaker and turned the music off. "Why you even down here? You know I don't like you and Yugyeom to see the dance until the competition." Jimin whined, yelling at Jungkook as Jungkook chuckled, putting Kosmos down.