Night out

March 28th

It's been five since Jungkook knew the real truth in between Yoongi and Jimin but Yoongi is still unsure if he should go see Jimin and tell him sorry. Don't get Yoongi wrong, he really wants to but he is just so nervous about the way Jimin will react to him being back. Yoongi knows he might get punched in the face when he tells Jimin that he has been back in Seoul for awhile and he will happily let Jimin punch him because he knew himself that he shouldn't have come back the day he came back to Seoul.

Jimin is finally over having his period so Jungkook and Yugyeom don't have to be scared to talk to him now. But tonight Jimin is going to a birthday party for his Friend Jackson Wang a.n. the classic Jackson Wang party host and as someone who went to one of his contacts back in may of 2023...he throws some good parties😀he went shirtless.. hahahah .. He is going with Hoseok and Taehyung and they are going to meet up with Bambam and Youngjae to go to the party all together. Jungkook and Jimin have been spending a lot of time together, getting to know each other all over again just like how they used to know each other. What the two didn't know is that their feelings for each other were just growing more and more for each other as they spent time together.

Falling more in love with each other.

Jungkook gets check ups from namjoon on how the puppies are doing and knowing exactly when they get to pick a dog out for Jimin, which is soon. Also when he is home with Jimin, he gets told on what has been going on at the base and some Intel about why the night mafia might be watching them.

But Jungkook was just getting back to the family house after spending one night at his own house when he realized no one was home.

"Did Jimin leave already?" Jungkook thought to himself as he remembered Jimin telling him yesterday that the party was at 7pm.

Jungkook checked his watch and saw that it was 5. Jungkook was confused because he didn't hear anything in the house as it was really quiet.

"No, he should still be here. Yugyeom is not here tho so it's just me and Jimin." Jungkook thought to himself as he started to look for Jimin until he got close to the back of the house, hearing music coming from somewhere.

Jungkook followed the music as he started walking to the way back of the house, making it to the indoor pool. Jungkook walked in to see Jimin swimming in the pool as he felt how hot it was, due to the pool being indoors even tho they have an outside pool but it's still too cold out to go swimming. Jimin had music coming from his speaker that was connected to his phone as he was just minding his own business, swimming until he heard someone clear their throat, making him turn around.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and got a smile on his face as Jungkook gave him a smile back.

"Hello. Where were you at for the night?" Jimin ask, looking up at Jungkook as Jungkook pulled a chair closer to the pool then sat down.

"Fell asleep at Namjoon and Jin place." Jungkook said and Jimin nod his head.

"Ohh okay. Honestly thought I wouldn't see you in 3 days." Jimin says but Jungkook shook his head.

"Nahhh, I like spending time with you to much." Jungkook says, making Jimin blushed as he giggled.

"Your party is at 7 right?" Jungkook ask and Jimin nod his head. "It's 5. What time are you meeting up with Hoseok and Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"6:35. I have time to swim around for a little longer." Jimin says with a smile.

Jungkook watched as Jimin swam around the pool, watching Jimin's body and how it moved in the water as Jimin has really good control over his body due to dancing for so long. Jungkook bit his bottom lip as Jimin got out of the water, making water go down Jimin's body. Jimin has always had a good body but lately, Jungkook just can't help but to look over his body whenever he has the chance. Jimin walked over to Jungkook as Jungkook watched him as he grabbed his towel then started to dry himself as Jimin was only in swimming trunks.