Babysitting

JUNE 29TH

So it's been 9 days since the argument happened and Jimin is officially off his period so now will be a good time for him, Jungkook and Taehyung to talk. For the past couple of days, Jimin hasn't talked to him and only has been getting updates on what Taehyung has been up too through Yoongi or Hoseok telling him. Four days ago, Jimin found out that his and Hoseok dance studio has a dance competition coming up so him and Hoseok have been hanging out at the house to get ready for it, going over what kind of solos there will be and what the group dance will be as well. Jimin has three dance that he has to learn which is group dance, duo dance and then a solo dance. Both Jungkook and Hosek think it's crazy for Jimin to do three dances in one competition but he has done it before and won all three so hopefully he can do a triple win like last time.

Jungkook has been busy at the base as hwasa stake out crew have been giving him updates everyday and the last one he got was that the wolf Mafia has been doing a lot of meetings with the night mafia. A couple of days ago, Soyeon was actually almost kidnapped by some of the night mafia men but luckily Jungkook, Jay B and T.O.P heard her yelling and quickly kill all of the men, saving Soyeon. Jungkook knew they were trying to do the same thing that he did with Ranyoung, kidnapped him, torture him then kill him but this time with Soyeon.

But that is not happening on Jungkook's watch.

Soyeon now has a bodyguard who is with her 24/7 and that is Bobby.

Jungkook is not losing any of his people... Definitely not.

But today is an exciting day for Jimin and Jungkook because Jin has stuff that he has to do and Namjoon has to go to his parents house sooo... Jimin and Jungkook gets to watch Jungeun TODAY! Jungkook is going to be home soon and help take care of her as he knows Jimin doesn't need the help but he wants to hang out with his new best friend. Jungeun is now 2 weeks old and is loved by so many people as well as Kosmos as about 5 days ago, Jin came over with Jungeun and Kosmos got to meet her.

But right now, Jimin and Kosmos was in his room, setting on the bed, looking at stuff on Jimin's laptop.

Well.. something for Jungkook and Yugyeom actually. It will be for Jungkook's 21 first birthday in September but it will also be for Yugyeom as well.

"Airplane tickets.. airplane tickets.. airplane tickets.." Jimin says, over and over again as he was looking at airplane tickets to new York. "What you think Kosmos? August 29 or 30th?" Jimin ask then looked at Kosmos and Kosmos actually looked at the laptop and let out a little whine. "My dance competition is on the 20 of August so I think August 29th will be good. Right?" Jimin says then looked at Kosmos again and Kosmos gave him a lick, making Jimin giggle. "I am going to take that as a yes!" Jimin says but then his door opened.

"Baby?" Jungkook ask, walking in and Jimin quickly clicked off the airplane tickets tab then looked at Jungkook with a smile.

"Heyy!" Jimin ask, sitting up as Kosmos jumped off the bed and went over to Jungkook as her tali wagged like crazy.

"Who were you talking to?" Jungkook ask, looking at Jimin.

"Oh Kosmos was agreeing with me about something for the dance competition. That's all." Jimin says, closing his laptop and Jungkook chuckled then pet Kosmos.

"When is Jin and Jungeun coming?" Jungkook ask, looking back at Jimin as Jimin quickly put his laptop back in the bedside table.

"Soon. You have enough time to get in the shower." Jimin says, walking over to Jungkook and giving him a kiss. "I am going to set up Jungeun spot in the living room." Jimin said and Jungkook smiled, nodding his head and giving Jimin a other kiss.