Chapter 6

Abuse (Slapping, Backhanding), All For One being a Creep(with a capital C), and finally objectification of a person(Yoichi & Izuku).

~~~~~~~

Izuku was nervous.

His uncle was in the hospital getting his heart transplant, and Leader was with him, leaving him alone with Commander. He couldn't help but worry that Commander would get a call saying Yoichi didn't make it, even if the surgery was successful, it didn't guarantee that the organ wouldn't be rejected.

There was a pretty high risk of the organ being rejected, not as high as a lung transplant, but still, it wasn't numbers that Izuku liked to think about.

Right now, he wanted nothing but to curl up in his room, waiting for the moment he found out if the entire thing was successful, but Commander thought his time was better placed towards more analysis. Not that he could concentrate, even if he wanted to, but it was either that or giving information about the future and Izuku wasn't ready for that.

Just because they knew the truth now, doesn't mean he wanted to talk about it.

He could try visiting Hikage, but the kid had made a friend not long ago and Izuku didn't want to interrupt their time together. The kid's life didn't revolve around Izuku, even if the idea of the kid forgetting him was a bit depressing to think about. It was likely for the best, however, it wasn't like being around him was safe for anyone who didn't what they were doing and was getting into.

"Your mind is wandering again, kid," Commander pointed out and Izuku winced.

"Sorry, can't turn my thoughts off, I'm just really worried." Izuku admitted, sighing slightly as he turned to stare at the wall." Do you think Uncle Yoichi will be alright?"

"I think that there is no force on Earth that will keep that man away from you if you still want and need him," Commander assured, the words causing a small smile to spread across Izuku's face.

He supposed the man was right, but he couldn't shake off a feeling that something was going to happen. It wasn't Danger Sense, but it was a feeling that he's felt many times before something big happened. Like the USJ, Training Camp, and the mall where Shigaraki had ambushed him.

God, he hoped this was just him being nervous and terrified of losing his only family member because he didn't want to imagine what might be the cause of his feeling.

"Could we go for a walk?" Izuku asked hopefully, earning an uncertain expression.

"Leader doesn't want you away from the base, even though All For One likely doesn't know you exist, the fact he is your father could mean very bad things if he ever caught wind of you." Commander said slowly before sighing." However, I understand you feel pent up in here, we can go for half an hour, that sound alright?"

Izuku nodded his head, feeling nothing but relief.

~ Kid, you got to take therapy sometime, ~ Daigorou commented and Izuku huffed at the comment, he still hadn't completely forgiven the man for telling him everything would be ok if he told them all the truth, sure it eventually turned out ok, but he still suffered because of the decision to tell them.

"That's fine, thanks for this," Izuku mumbled as he stood up and followed the older man through the base towards the front area, he could even see a few other people running around doing various jobs.

It was always interesting to watch everyone work, it was clear everyone here often saw each other as family in a sense. It was a bond he and Class 1A had shared during his time, he missed them, he also missed Yagi, Aizawa, Yamada, and everyone else he'd been close to or had known. He wondered what they were doing back in the future, he doubted they even realized he was gone, assuming that the future paused when he was sent back.