1

"Hey Eun-Ji, do you want to go out with me and Joshua today? He said he found a great restaurant that serves amazing food." Ji-Won looks over to her best friend who is laying down on her bed.

"Hm? With you and Joshua? Sure!!" Eun-Ji says, excited. "I haven't ate out in a while."

"Oh by the way, have you finished your essay for today? The professor said it was due tomorrow." Ji-Won says.

"Oh! I forgot! Oh my god, he's gonna scold me again! Ugh. Thanks for reminding me tho Ji-Won. I think I'd fail all my classes if you weren't here." I groan at the thought of having to pull another all-nighter.

Ji-Won chuckles. "Hey, I'm gonna go take a shower. I overworked myself at the gym today, I smell so bad."

"Okay! You really do, Ji-Won." Eun-Ji says.

• Ji-Won is currently in the shower •

Suddenly, the sound of a phone is heard. Someone is calling Ji-Won. Eun-Ji goes over to Ji-Won's desk where her phone is. She checks her phone. Joshua is calling her.

Eun-Ji picks it up.

(Facetime)

"Hey, babe, what are you doing right now?" Joshua starts. Eun-Ji looks at the phone. Joshua is shirtless, he's looking at his computer so he doesn't notice Eun-Ji.

"..Joshua." Eun-Ji says, flustered.

Joshua finally looks at the phone, realizing it's not his girlfriend's voice. "Eun-Ji..?" He quickly turns the phone around, making sure his body can't be seen.

"..uhm, Ji-Won is in the shower.." Eun-Ji says, calming herself down. Trying not to think about any unnecessary things.

"..oh uhm, sorry. I thought it was Ji-Won. Can you tell her to call me back when she's done?" Joshua asks.

"yeah..I'll tell her." Eun-Ji answers, feeling a little awkward.

"Alright, thank you and sorry again." He hangs up immediately.

Trying to comprehend what she just saw, she finally comes to the conclusion that it's normal. He was just shirtless, nothing else.

A couple minutes after, Ji-Won comes out of the shower. "Hey Ji-Won, Joshua called you earlier, he told me to tell you to call him back once you're finished." Eun-Ji says.

"Oh, he did?" Ji-Won wraps a towel around her neck. "Alright. Are you okay? Your face is really red.." Ji-Won puts her hand on Eun-Ji's forehead, worried Eun-Ji might have a fever.

"O-oh I'm fine. You should call him back, he might be worried about you." Eun-Ji says quickly, avoiding Ji-Won's hand.

"Oh, uhm, okay." Ji-Won quickly picks up her phone to call Joshua.

"Hey babe, what's up? I heard you called me earlier." Ji-Won asks.

"Oh yeah, I did. It's nothing really. I was just going to remind you the time, don't want you to be late again. Last time, you were supposed to come at 8AM but decided to come at 8PM." He laughs.

"Hey! You didn't make it clear enough last time. It was your fault. Oh and btw the way, I invited Eun-Ji. You're okay with that right?" Ji-Won asks.

"Eun-Ji..? It's supposed to be a date though.." He says a little bit hesitant. "But whatever, yeah. She can come of course."