10 (END)

Luckily, I was able to get a hold of her from her colleagues. Apparently, they despise her so giving out her location was something they wouldn't feel bad about.

They told me that she's made up rumors about them in the past. I was shocked because this was the first time ever hearing about such things.

I quickly drove to her location and of course, she was there. I noticed it didn't have many people inside. It was a nail salon. I covered my mouth as I witnessed something shocking.

Ji-Won was kissing this man whom I've never seen before. Instead of confronting her, I quickly left quietly after taking a picture and video of the scene.

I was so confused and lost in my thoughts I couldn't even walk properly.

My thoughts were, "should I or should I not send it to Joshua? What will happen if he finds out? How long has this been going on? How could she?"

But then, reality hit. Why am I even doing this? Joshua clearly doesn't believe me, considering how he called to check, and their relationship is not my problem. So why am I really doing this? Joshua is such a kind man, I felt pity for him. If I run off with all the evidence, that proves she's cheating on him, then I wouldn't be considered human. With that being said, I sent the video and picture to him.

I thought it over for a good minute, before I made that decision. I hope I didn't mess up this time. Joshua deserves someone better than Ji-Won. Someone that isn't her, but it can't be me. I don't deserve him. I wanted to steal my best friend's boyfriend, and that's simply unforgivable. I can't imagine how uncomfortable Joshua must've been when he found out about my true feelings.

I've made a stupid mistake that I regret deeply. However, my decision on sending Joshua the photo and video is something I will NEVER regret. He deserves to know the truth. I have to admit, Ji-Won and I are both guilty in this. I fell and tried to steal her boyfriend, while she's openly cheating on him. Joshua is a victim in this.

After sending the message, he read it immediately. He called me several times, but I did not answer. I simply sent him a text apologizing for everything, and an explanation for the video and picture.

He kept calling, but again, I didn't answer. I didn't want to talk to him whatsoever. I felt guilty, guilty about everything. His relationship with me was out of kindness, but I took advantage of it. I wanted him to be alone, and recover from this mess.

A couple weeks past, and I find a message sent from him in my inbox. It read, "Thank you Eun-Ji, I appreciate everything you've done. I accept your apology, because I know you're sincere about every word you said. I broke up with Ji-Won right after I found out about her cheating. I've always noticed something off about her from the start of our relationship but I've never actually acknowledged it because I loved her dearly. My ignorance led to such a delay in our break up. But thank you for letting me come to my senses. With that being said, let's start over, as friends again."

I smiled. This time, with no foul intentions. Friends. Me and him. We started hanging out frequently and it felt like nothing changed from the past, just someone gone from the picture. Our ending was the happiest I could imagine it to be, and I'm glad.

~Hey y'all! I wasn't expecting to finish this, but I guess not. Since I already discontinued this fanfic, I never expected such an ending, or an ending at all. But I've been active lately, so I decided to check on my fanfics. Turns out, I had an old draft, so I decided to finish it because I didn't want it to go to waste. But I accidentally finished this whole fanfic in one episode? Haha. If I made any errors, I apologize. It's been so long since I touched this, so I forgot about the context and everything. But hopefully, no errors were made. Thank you for making it this far, and sorry for making readers wait!