Seventeen

Ivana's POV
The baby was due to come at any time now. Eleanor and I were finally settled into our house and the baby was ready to come out soon.

"Baby! Please tell your daughter to stop kicking my bladder," Eleanor begged.

"She's just excited," I said, "she's ready to meet her mamas."

Eleanor just groaned on her way to the bathroom. The doorbell rang through the house and I got up to answer it. I was met with my best friends.

I hadn't seen them since graduation but we'd kept in touch online. I recently told them about Eleanor and our baby. They were surprised to say the least.

"Hey!" Amy grinned.

She hugged me tight and then it was Nadine's turn. Dylan gave me a bro hug before I let them in.

"This place is so nice," Amy said.

"Look at the baby toys!" Nadine squealed as we reached the living room.

"Where's Ms Arty?" Dylan asked.

They made themselves comfortable on the sofa and I followed suit.

"In the bathroom," I said, "apparently our daughter is a future soccer player."

"Only if the ball is my bladder," Eleanor groaned on her way back to the sofa, "and you can call me Eleanor now."

"Oh my god, this is so exciting," Amy said, "when's the due date?"

"Any day now," Eleanor huffed.

I rubbed her back as she leaned into me.

"Do you have any name ideas?" Nadine asked.

"Dylan," Dylan said.

Eleanor and I laughed.

"No, we haven't really found anything we like yet," Eleanor said.

"Maybe we can help," Amy said.

For the next hour and a half, we sat together, discussing baby name ideas and catching up.