Twenty Six

Ivana's POV
Amy, David and Nadine arrived as soon as I finished my work. Evie was reluctant to let me go. She clung to me like a little baby koala while I ate my sandwich.

"Come to Uncle David," David said, "didn't you miss me?"

My baby girl simply ignored her uncle and hid her face in my shirt.

"Well, she's got your attitude," David directed at me.

I rolled my eyes, "she just doesn't like you."

"Yeah, look at this," Amy said.

She held her arms out to Evie and Evie wiggled towards her. Amy took her up with a cheeky grin and hugged her to her chest.

"Lesbians," David rolled his eyes sassily.

Eleanor stifled a laugh from an armchair. Nadine was sat on the rug by Amy's feet, animating a toy for Evie. The moment was adorable.

We sat for a while, just playing with Evie. That was until she started whining and calling for Eleanor and her milk. That was a sure sign she was tired.

"Do you guys want to order dinner while I nurse her?" Eleanor asked as she got ready to head upstairs.

"You can stay down here," I frowned, "these guys won't mind."

"Are you sure? I mean..."

"Of course not, it's natural," Nadine said.

I held an arm out and Eleanor sat down in my side. I grabbed a nearby throw blanket and helped her get comfortable. The blanket covered her exposed breast and also blocked out the light to lull the baby to sleep.