Twenty One

Ivana's POV
My parents were looking after Evie for the night. Eleanor has to go back to work in a few days and we wanted to have a date night beforehand.

Eleanor was on edge though. It was her first night without the baby. She hadn't even spent a few hours without Evie yet and she was all over the place.

"Baby, relax," I whispered in her ear, "my parents would never let anything happen to Evie."

I squeezed her gently in my arms.

"Okay, yeah," she nodded and took a deep breath.

We had just got home from dropping Evie off and we were getting ready to head out. I opted on some dress pants and a button up while Eleanor wore an elegant little dress and some heels.

"Baby, come kiss me," Eleanor said.

"Yes ma'am," I chuckled.

She was stood in the bathroom, by the vanity. I gently gripped her waist and kissed her soft lips. She deepened the kiss and slipped her tongue in my mouth.

"Hmm," I moaned.

She pulled away with a cheeky smile.

"I'm putting my lipstick on now," she said.

I rolled my eyes playfully. When we were both done getting ready, we hopped into my car and headed to the restaurant. I had booked a table at one of the fanciest places to eat.

In all honesty, I was planning on getting lucky tonight but that decision was in the hands of Eleanor. I'd never want to rush her or make her feel obligated to sleep with me. Especially after just giving birth.