Relationships

Fraternal figure:✡

Fatherly/Motherly figure:☯

Enemy:✝

~✡MK✡~

"Y/n, i promise as your best friend and big brother, i will always protect you no matter what!"

~✡Mei✡~

"Awww aren't you a precious little bean, i swear i could squeeze you and never let go!"

~✡Redson✡~

"Ugh! stop being cute for a second! I can't stay mad at you like that!"

~✡Nezha✡~

"Don't worry princess, i swear with my life i won't let you die again!"

                             ~✡Bai re✡~

"You are really cute, thank you for saving me from that demon!"

~☯Pigsy☯~

"Hey you look hungry kid, here, have some Noddles, i promise is the best you'll ever had!"

~☯Tang☯~

"Omg are you okay!? I was afraid those demons were going to kill you, thank heavens you're fine!"

~☯Sun Wukong☯~

"Hi my sweet peaches, wanna hang out with me and my monkeys? I promise it will be fun!"

~☯Macaque☯~

"Hey lotus, did you have sweet dreams? Just wanna make sure my little princess doesn't have nightmares!"

                             ~☯Sandy☯~

"Oh dear, how come a cute thing like you been living in the streets!? C'mon, let's come inside and I'll give you something to eat!"

~☯Demon bull king☯~

"Don't worry little one, i promise i mean you no harm!"

~☯Princess iron fan☯~

"Now i understand why everyone loves you, you are too precious for them!"

~☯Chang'e☯~

"Aw dearie, you're just like our old Xìngyùn!"

~✝Spider queen✝~

"The golden princess right here at my hiding? I'm gonna make you my daughter!"

~✝Mayor✝~

"My, my, my lady is gonna be so happy when she find about you!"

~✝Lady bone demon✝~

"Oh sweet sweet child, don't be afraid, this is just the path of the destiny!"

~✝Ink curse✝~

"Ohoho, your little friend MK can't protect you properly because he didn't even know who he really is! But i can make sure you're safe here Goldie, stay with me forever!"

~✝Azure lion✝~

"I'm sorry sweetie, but in order to make the world a better place, i can't let you go!"

~✝Peng✝~

"You should be grateful young one, is not everyone who receive mercy from the brotherhood!"

~✝Yellow tusk✝~

"Azure is not a monster princess, he just want to fix the world, but unfortunately, he choose the wrong path for that!"

I didn't put yin and jin because i couldn't think of a good line for them, also i just realize i forgot to put Bai re in the friends list, sorry.