Chapter 1 - The Encounter

I was awaiting my "husband's" presence in Hogwarts Transylvania Avengers Palace. We had never met before-I was sold to him. My mother desperately needed money and apparently, no woman wanted to stay with "The Glickinator." Thus our relationship was formed through desperation on both ends. Anyways...The Glickinator... That was his name. As I pondered about what our future would be like, I hear footsteps approaching. I shift in my seat, uncrossing my legs, and trying to force a smile upon myself. It quickly drops when I see him enter the room. He was 8,9, hovering over me. He had black, mysterious eyes. Blood was dripping from his mouth and fur was all over him. He was a werewolf vampire mafia man. I shook in my seat. My 3,2, 50 lb body started palpitating, my blue orbs filling up with tears. How was I supposed to marry that? They told me he was a prince! I didn't expect a beast from Beauty and the Beast.
"No. Absolutely not. This won't do," I say.
"Excuse me?"
"We are not compatible."
"I don't get what you're saying."
"You and me. No. Absolutely not. Take me back to my mother. I don't care about the money."
"I'm afraid this is not how this works," he says angrily.
"You are mine."
I get up and storm towards him
"I am not marrying a vampire werewolf mafia freak like you."
"Too bad," he says and lifts me up by the neck. I squirm, feeling my throat close up.
"You will be a good girl. You understand?"
"I-I- understand."
"Good."
He drops me. I'm turned on. I have a degradation kink. But I won't admit that to him yet. I must say though...if he thinks we're going to last for more than a week, he's mistaken. Our first encounter was most definitely not what I expected.