Chapter 5 - The Glick Family

I try my best to put on a smile and to try to pretend that everything is okay. But it isn't. God Kate just told me that I wasn't allowed to be in a relationship with the Glickinator, my one true love. But I will defy the odds. I will be in a relationship with the Glickinator and I will meet his parents and brother today. I call my fairy godmother to help me with my outfit choices. A beautiful goddess with wings, by the name of Rose, enters.
"What's the special occasion?"
"I'm meeting my husband's family for the first time."
"How lucky! I gift you this outfit! You will look stunning!"
Omg. I put it on and go outside to greet my hubby.
"Wow you look beautiful," the Glickinator says as he starts foaming at the mouth.
"Thank you, Pookie! I try to be."
He looks great too. His suit nicely covers his very muscular body."
"Let's leave now."
The Glickinator escorts me to the royal carriage and we drive down to his parents' house. They live in a city, a too-familiar city... Gotham.
I try not to get overwhelmed. This... was beyond a scary experience. God. How I hate Gotham. Anyways we arrived at his parent's place and it looked quite nice, at least for a house in Gotham.
We knock on the door and I am greeted by his brother, Jonah Glick.
I freeze. Jonah Glick. Jonah GLICK! My ex-boyfriend!!! We both exchange looks of shock.
"Hey, Jonah... this is my wife Emily... she uh... everything okay between you two?"
"Yes of course. Don't worry about it," Jonah says as he holds the door open for both of us. We enter and I see his parents sitting at the dining room table, dinner prepared.
"So this is Emily," his mother asks.
"Yes... I am... and your name is?"
"Queen Kieran. I am Queen Kieran and um... this is my husband, King Naia," they say as they point to their lusciously beautiful blonde-haired husband. Jonah shifts awkwardly in his seat.
"Um... let's have dinner," Queen Kiearan says as they put a few mashed potatoes on all of our plates. We make small conversation and I see Jonah shift more and more in his seat.
"Jonah, what the fuck is wrong with you today," the Glickinator asks.
"I CANT KEEP IT IN ANY LONGER!"
"Jonah don't-" I say
"EMILY IS MY EX."
The Glickinator spits out his food.
"YOUR WHAT?"
"my ex..."
"EMILY! IS THIS TRUE???"
"Glickinator... I'm sorry."
"NO! NO! THIS WON'T DO! JONAH - YOU AND ME FIGHT NOW!!!! I AM THE ALPHA! AND EMILY IS MY ALPHA!"
"Glickinator. I would not have admitted this if I would've known that you would-"
The Glickinator starts punching Jonah. He transforms into his vampire-were-wolf form. Jonah cries. Jonah dies.
"MUAHAHAHA! I AM THE NUMBER ONE ALPHA! EMILY IS MY ALPHA!"
Instead of feeling scared, a wave of anger rushes over me.
"GLICKINATOR ENOUGH," I say as I make him levitate. I close up his neck. He cries.

MY OUTFIT BTW