Chapter 4 - Divine Intervention

The Glickinator and I have a complicated relationship. We haven't done the deed nor have slept in the same bed. We are dating but without the sexual benefits of dating. Honestly, we're in a weird place. Knowing that we were childhood lovers, but also dealing with insecurities on both of our ends. I still feel ugly and I know he's self-conscious of all his hair. He really does have a hairy back. Like really hairy. Disgustingly hairy. Anyways, I am awoken by loud knocking.
"May I come in princess, fairy Emily?"
"Of course sir Glick!"
"I've been thinking...," he says as he looks nervously around my room.
"...that you should meet my family."
"Oh um...-"
"You don't want to?"
"NO! NO! I DO."
He lets out a small chuckle and puts his hair behind his ear.
"I'm glad honestly! Tonight will be a royal coronation and I think that would be a great opportunity to-"
"Royal coronation?"
"Don't worry about that."
"Oh um...okay..."
"Anyways like I was saying, it would be a great opportunity for you to meet my parents as well as my brother."
BOOM!
We hear a loud thud and Hogwarts Transylvania Avengers Palace starts to shake.
"I DISAPPROVE OF THIS RELATIONSHIP," says a loud voice.
"I HAVE CONSISTENTLY USED DIVINE INTERVENTIONS TO STOP THIS RELATIONSHIP. BY MAKING BOTH OF YOU UGLY AND BY MAKING BOTH OF YOU HAVE POLAR PERSONALITIES. I HAVE SEPARATED YOU AS CHILDREN AND I WILL SEPARATE YOU NOW,"
"Who the fuck is this," the Glickinator asks.
"I AM GOD!" says the voice
"but you can also call me Kate 😊... THIS RELATIONSHIP ENDS TONIGHT OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES FOR BOTH OF YOU."
I whimper. My 1-foot body starts to shake from emotional distress. But then the palace goes to ease and  everything returns back to normal
"But-but I love you!!!"
"I love you too. Fuck this deity. We will be forbidden lovers."
"Like Romeo and Juliet..."
"Like Romeo and Juliet baby."