Chapter 9 - Severus Snape's Class

I can't believe I have to see the Glickinator every day. We are in the same film class- Professor Severus Snape's Directing 101 Class."
"CHILDREN," Snape yells.
"I AM ASSIGNING A FILM PROJECT- AN IMPORTANT FILM PROJECT!"
"Whoever can make the best Chick Fil A documentary film is entitled to an internship with Danny Devito, the greatest director of all time."
I start shaking in my seat. My -30 lb -7 foot body cannot take this. The Glickinator, 25 feet tall, hovers over me, next to me.
"The internship... is mine," he says.
"Fuck you. It's mine!"
"I hate your guts, Emily."
"Could say the same. Shave your back."
He growls at me, slobbering all over his desk.
Weeks passed and it was time to present our documentaries. We did. And I, to no surprise, won.
"Emily I'm so glad you will get the chance to meet Danny Devito!"
"Me too! Thank you for this opportunity," I say.
I see the Glickinator huff and puff in anger. He storms out of class. I feel a bit bad. I chase after him.
"Glickinator... GLICKINATOR? Where are you???"
I hear sniffling and howling coming from the boys' bathroom. I walk in.
"Glickinator are you okay?"
"NO! NO I'M NOT!!! I LOST!"
He starts crying. I hold on to his paw and caress it. He starts purring. I don't know what overcame me but I felt that same love that I felt in my dream.
"I'm going to be spontaneous here Glickinator. I'm going to kiss-"
Something starts to smell. Somebody was doing number 2 while we were in there.
"Ugh disgusting," the Glickinator says.
"Way to ruin the mood"
We exit the bathroom.