Chapter 7 - The Dream

I see myself swimming in the ocean. Diving with the fish. Seeing the coral reefs. But I'm not a human. I'm a shark. I swim to the bottom of the sea and see a blobfish in the back of my eye. I swim up to it and nuzzle it with my nose. I feel something. Something that ignites a spark within me. Something that drives me. Something that overwhelms me. Love. I feel love. Me and this blob fish... we have a connection. I keep shifting in and out of human consciousness and realize something. I'm looking back upon my past life and the blobfish. Oh my god... the Blobfish is the Glickinator!!!! We are past lovers. Reincarnated lovers. OH MY GOD, I-
I woke up. Covered in sweat. This was a dream. But not just any dream. This was my past life that I saw. And I and the Glickinator were soulmates! Oh my god! I lift my 10 lb, .5 foot ass off the bed and drive in my car to the Hogwarts Transylvania Avengers Palace. Knocking on the gates, covered in tears, heart palpitating...I am greeted by the gardener of Hogwarts Transylvania Avengers Palace.
"Did you know that there are about 91,000 different kinds of insects in the United States. In the world, some 1.5 million different kinds have been named."
"I'm sorry?"
"Did you know that there are about 91,000 different kinds of insects in the United States. In the world, some 1.5 million different kinds have been named."
"Um no I did not."
"Also did you know that about one-third of all insect species are carnivorous, and most hunt for their food rather than eating decaying meat or dung."
"What the fuck?"
"And that to survive the cold of winter months, many insects replace their body water with a chemical called glycerol, which acts as an "antifreeze" against the temperatures."
"That's um very interesting..."
"Tate..."
"Tate... that's your name. Um. It's very interesting for sure Tate...But you know um. I'm trying to meet up with sir mafia man-"
I cough.
"Um, sir mafia man-"
I cough again. 
"What in tarnation is that smell?"
"Cow shit. I'm fertilizing the grass right now."
"Fuck me." I gag.
"Well, what did you think it would smell like? Roses?"
Tate scoffs and walks away.
"These blonde wanna be Trisha Paytas bitches man."
What the fuck just happened? I knock on the Palace Gates again, this time louder. I need to get from this smell.
The Glickinator greets me.
"Little one... what are you...doing her?"
"I HAD A VISION! "
"A vision?"
"Upon my past life... our past lives."
"And?..."
"We're soulmates Glickinator! SOULMATES!"
"I told you... we... we're supposed to be together!"
"Forever," I say, grabbing his cheeks and leaning in for a-
"Glickinator! Your dog just shits on our couch."
Vex appears.
"Oh yeah... the Glickinator and I became roommates after y'all broke up. And he decided to get a dog. A DOG FROM HELL," Vex shrieks.
"My dog isn't from hell Vex."
"The fuck it isn't? Emily... I have never seen a dog shit as much as this dog. It shits on the floor, on the walls, and even managed to get his shit up on the ceiling."
"That reminds me of that one time I worked at Olive Garden," I say.
"Huh?" both Vex and the Glickinator say.
"Forget it. Forget it. I was in the middle of something here Vex," I say.
"It can wait. Glickinator. Clean up your dog's shit."