Prologue

after fleeing from valyria and settling in a region where winter never dies, jaehaenor and saerla laenaelors were welcomed by locals from small village and seen them as their protectors. They had two large dragons, which villagers saw first time in their life. They looked way different from them, where villagers had black hair Laenaelor siblings were gifted with hair like snow, they're eyes reminded villagers green as emerald. locals couldn't explain beauty and power that this two siblings hold, therefore they believed they were childs of god.

To keep their blood pure, siblings decided to follow through with valyrian tradition and marry each other. This decision made locals surprised, scared of their power they never dared to questioned siblings . After years from marriage, they were left with five strong and fearless childs, three female and two male. Each child had their very own dragon egg as well.

Jaena laenaelor first child of Jaehaenor and saerla, named after her father. Loved by locals for her kindness, rider of sapphire- a female dragon.

Renaehnae laenaelor second child of laenaelors, known as most innocent person in laenaelors house. Rider of galinda- a female dragon.

Laenaelor siblings were not impressed by outcome of their plan. Not because they didn't loved their daughters but they were scared that this would be end of laenaelor dynasty. After what's like forever they had their third child, first male heir. daemion laenaelor , known as strongest warrior in village, rider of arrow - a male dragon.

Gaemon laenaelor fourth child of laenaelors and second male, known for his odd behavior and kind heart, rider of green- a male dragon.

Daenera laenaelor fifth and last child of laenaelors, known as troublemaker and loved by everyone. rider of princess- a female dragon known for its beauty like her owner.

Jaehaenor and saelra strongly believed that if they would continue using valarian tradition, their blood would never die. So they decided to marry their childs to each other. Daemion married to his two sisters jaena and daenera and gaemon married to his older sister renaehnae.

valyrian tradition now turned as one of their own. brother married to sister, cousin to cousin, nephews to aunties, nieces to uncles and so on. Even the locals get used to it. Small unnamed village turned into kingdom of laenaelors.