5

The sun hung high in the sky, casting a warm, golden glow over the castle courtyard. Voices and laughter filled the air as the people of the kingdom gathered to celebrate the union of Princess maelys and Lady Elaenyra agatheon .It was a day of joy, not just for the couple, but for all who believed in the power of love and unity.

Inside the castle walls, the Great Hall had been transformed into a grand banquet hall, adorned with opulent decorations. Long tables draped with rich, embroidered tablecloths stretched from one end of the hall to the other, laden with delicacies. Towering candelabras flickered, casting a soft, romantic glow over the surroundings.

Princess maelys , dressed in regal attire, stood at the entrance of the hall, greeting her guests with a warm smile and a firm handshake. The joy in her eyes was undeniable, the apprehension of the past now replaced by a deep sense of contentment and excitement for the future.

Lady Elaenyra, radiant in an intricately embroidered gown, mingled gracefully amongst the attendees. Her heart swelled with affection for her beloved Maelys , for whom she would now be a true partner in both heart and governance. Her eyes sparkled as she embraced her role as the future wife, ready to stand with her no matter what.

As the music swelled within the hall, the guests took their seats, their anticipation building for the grand announcement that was about to be made. The doors at the far end of the hall swung open to reveal the High Priest, resplendent in his ceremonial robes. In his hands, he held the sacred vow scrolls.

With a commanding voice, the High Priest spoke, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have gathered here today to witness the blessed union of Princess maelys and lady Elaenyra. With love and devotion in their hearts, they are ready to embark on this journey of unity, pledging themselves to each other in the eyes of gods and men."

The room hushed, all attention turning towards the couple standing before the priest. The High Priest then turned to Princess maelys his voice ringing clear, "Princess maelys , do you take Elaenyra agatheon to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you love her, cherish her, and protect her from this day forth, for as long as you both shall live?"

A smile of unwavering determination spread across Maelys's face as she responded, "I do. With all my heart and soul, I vow to love Elaenyra in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow. She is my equal, my partner, and I promise to dedicate my life to her happiness and the well-being of our realm."

Elaenyra 's eyes shimmered with unshed tears of happiness as the High Priest turned his attention to her. "Lady Elaenyra , do you take Princess Maelys to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you love her, honor her, and stand by her side through thick and thin, for as long as you both shall live?"

With a voice filled with unwavering determination, Elaenyra spoke, her words echoing throughout the hall, "I do. With all my heart and soul, I vow to love Maelys in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow. she is my partner, my princess , and I promise to support and stand by her in all matters, for the betterment of our people."

The final vows were spoken, sealing their commitment to one another in the presence of gods and witnesses. The crowd erupted into applause, the sound thundering throughout the grand hall as the High Priest pronounced them as wife and wife.

It was a moment of absolute elation and jubilation as the newlyweds kissed, sealing their union with a promise of everlasting love. The guests cheered, their voices intertwining with the uplifting melodies of the court musicians. The celebration had begun.

The grand feast commenced, with tables groaning under the weight of delectable dishes. Goblets brimmed with the finest wines from the kingdom's vineyards, as toasts were made to honor the union of two extraordinary souls. Laughter and merriment filled the room, mingling with the sweet sounds of harps and violins, creating an enchanting ambiance of revelry.

Amidst the celebration, Princess Maelys and Elaenyra found themselves lost in their own little world. Their eyes met across the crowded hall, a mixture of deep affection and desire flaring between them. They had waited for this moment, a once-in-a-lifetime celebration of their love.

As the night wore on, the festivities spilled out into the castle gardens. Lamps and torches illuminated the flower-lined pathways, casting a romantic glow over the couples that wandered hand in hand. The air was thick with whispers of love and stolen kisses, as the spirit of true romance permeated every inch of the castle grounds.

Maelys and Elaenyra found solace in each other's arms, their gazes filled with unspoken promises of passion and devotion. In the secluded corner of the garden, hidden beneath a canopy of blooming roses, they shared their first dance as wife  and wife. Their bodies moved in perfect harmony, their love evident in every step, as their souls merged as one.

The celebration continued late into the night, with fireworks painting the sky in vibrant colors. The people of the realm reveled in the joyous occasion, celebrating the union of their princess and Lady. A sense of unity and hope filled the air, binding the kingdom together in a shared belief in the power of love and happiness.

As the moon shone over the castle, casting a gentle glow over the world below, Princess Maelys and Lady Elaenyra retired to their private chambers. The night echoed with tender whispers, as their love blossomed in the intimate sanctuary they now shared.

"Look at me love" said Ela as she was on top of her younger wife. Maelys couldn't take her eyes from her wife's body. but once Ela asked to do, she's immediately meet with her wife's eyes "don't be nervous" Elaenyra knowed that maelys never have touched anyone till this day.

" I'm not " that was a lie, she was not only nervous but scared as well, scared that she wouldn't be able to take control of her acts.she knew Elaenyra have done it, this also made her more insecure.

"It's your first time love and it's okay if you finish soon or will not finish nor if I will, what's the matter now is us and our future" told Ela as she started kissing Maelys on neck. She was hard like rock already and kisses that they shared were making her suffer more.

Elaenyra's hand disappeared from maelys neck and made her way toward her manhood,Giving it little massages. " are you ready love?" Maelys only could agree with shaking her head.

Little by little, maelys cock made its way in Elaenyra. With one more moan, Ela put her wife's manhood in her fully. This made maelys groan and putting both her hand on Elaenyra's hips. Maelys tried to stop groan, thinking that this would made her look weak under Elaenyra, who was riding her faster and faster.

Elaenyra knowed the effect she had on younger girl and she enjoyed watching her,mentally begging for more. She wanted to help younger,teach her everything and anything about sex. The thought of  doing it made here more and more wet.

" I wanna hear you love, don't get shy now" this put maelys on edge, in seconds she put her seed in Ela. Maelys face was red with shame, cursing at herself for not being able to hold little longer.

"I'm sorry " said maelys. Ela was still on top of her with her cock deep in,Maelys was still hard.

"For what baby? I see your sword is still in active " with that Ela continued riding maelys. Room was full of Moaning and groaning sounds.

"You  feel so good baby" After what's feels like forever, both of them reached their orgasms. Minutes after trying to caught her breath, Ela Get off from maelys, put her head on Her chest and started circling her fingers on maelys stomach.

"That was... wow" Maelys was trying really hard to catch her breath.

" it was indeed something my love" said Ela and then kissed maelys chest.

" I wanna do it again and again and again"

" don't be greedy, we have forever for that"

"Forever sounds great" said maelys as she hugged her beloved wife

In this moment, surrounded by the love, illuminated by the joy of their families , Princess Maelys and Lady Elaenyra knew that their union represented far more than just a matrimonial bond. It was a promise of forever being in each other's arms till death.

And so, as the kingdom reveled in their joyous celebration, the royal couple embraced the unknown future that lay before them, ready to face it together, hand in hand, hearts ablaze with unwavering love and shared purpose.