LEAH MIRANDA JORDAN POV...

I stare at myself in the full length mirror and let out a shaky breath. Everything is such a mess for me, all because of a fucking mistake. I got kicked out of the diner when I was four months along, their words were we can't keep someone like you with us. I was beyond devastated and I am getting really desperate. A lot of bills keeps coming in, and I am due for rent soon.

My phone dings and I sighed seeing it was a text from grandpa. I slowly step out from the bathroom and head back into the room. I turn nineteen in a few days, everything is such a mess. I really need to see my grandpa, he would be so disappointed in me, but I know I can't prolong this forever. So I throw on a hoodie and leggings, I pull my hair into a messy bun, and head out of the house. I took the bus because my broke ass couldn't afford a cab.

"You can do it Leah!! You are stronger than this!! Whatsoever happens, I will suck it up" I muttered repeatedly until I got to the doorstep, I knock twice on the door and soon it was opened by aunt cora.

"What brings you over here Miranda?"

I forced a smile trying to calm my nerves, I wasn't expecting her to be here. I knew I couldn't go back now,grandpa won't hesitate to come find me. He has tried hard to pay me a visit for the past few months, but I turned him down. I couldn't possibly face him,I was too embarrassed to do so.

"Is grandpa in?"

She rolled her eyes, stepping aside for me to come in. I slowly walked in and head into the kitchen, I push open the backdoor which leads me to the garden. I knew grandpa would be there, he always spends his time in there.

"G-grandpa"

He slowly looks up from the plant he was watering, he grins widely dropping the watery can to the floor and embraced me. I felt overwhelmed being in his arms,tears wells up in my eyes and I decided to hug him back. He pulls away after a while and stared at me,I look down at my feet's unable to look at him.

"Miranda, are you willing to speak?"

I move over to the bench and he sits besides me. I felt so ashamed, he is the only one who has ever truly cared about me,not even my parents did. But now,I have disappointed him so much and I can't possibly explain myself for what I did.

"Miranda"

I let out a shaky breath "I am f-five months pregnant"

"W-what?" He stuttered.

I clutch my fist tightly "I am so sorry, I am sorry for disappointing you. I let pleasure get the best of me and I wasn't careful. I should have thought about how it would ruin my life, but I didn't. I am so sorry grandpa, I made a terrible mistake"

He sighs "Who is the father?"

"I had a one night stand with him, so I don't really know him"

Before he could respond, aunt cora yanked me up to my feet's and slapped me hard on my cheek. I bit back a whimper and stare at her bitterly, she has a disgusted look in her eyes as she stared down at me.

She was about to hit me again but grandpa intervened "Enough cora! Everyone makes mistake. She is still a child"

Aunt cora snorted "Child?!! Mistake? She is an embarrassment to our family!! She doesn't even know who the father is!! How could she raise a child when she is just eighteen? And worst she hasn't even gone to college!!"