Logicality: Can't Help Falling in Love

Warnings: Angst, Suicide, Oblivious Logan, Sad Patton

'Wise men say, 'only fools rush in.''

Patton smiled. He loved listening to Logan spew facts as if they were the only thing he knew.

'But I can't help falling in love with you.'

"Logie!" Pat squealed. "I'm so proud of you!" Logan glared down at him. Almost in a condescending way.

"Patton, will you quiet down? I'm trying to work." Logan sighed, annoyance lacing his tone.

'Shall I stay? Would it be a sin,'

"S-sorry." Patton muttered, crestfallen. He just wanted Logan to know he cared. Especially since some if the time it doesn't look like it. Patton hung his head and sadly left Logan's room and went to his own.

'If I can't help falling in love with you?'

"Logan?" Pat asked.

"Hmm?" Logan hummed.

"I'm sorry. I was being obnoxious yesterday." Patton apologized.

"It's fine. All is forgiven." Logan replied. Patton smiled and skipped away, letting Logan be.

'Like a river flows, surely to the sea,'

Patton was skipping happily down the hall and was happy. Until, that is, he saw Logan and Roman kissing. Pressure built behind Patton's eyes and tears slipped sown his face. Quietly, as to not ruin the moment, Patton spun on his heals and quickly walked away.

'Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be.'

Patton cried in his room as he carved Logan's name into his forearm. Blood dripped from his arm onto his bed along with every one of his tears.

'Take my hand, take my whole life too,'

The poor moral compass continued cutting and was severely depressed. Thomas felt this depression but knew he himself had no reason for this indescribable pain, so he checked up on everyone.

'For I can't help falling in love with you.'

Patton cried silently as he climbed the latter and stood in the edge of the roof. He jumped. Laying on the ground, in a puddle of his own blood, he whispered his last words.

"But I can't help falling in love with you."