Recovery Discussion

Noahs been released from the hospital for a month and Mirage still hasn't talked to Optimus. the young bot understands it was an accident, claiming he'd ignore any of the other Autobots if they'd hurt Noah, but standing firm on ignoring the Prime.

Noah hasn't been allowed to leave the house in weeks, but finally gets to leave today. Kris had a day of doctors appointments and his mother was going, so Mirage had sneaked him out and taken him to the warehouse. Ratchet had been attempting to get a couple of parts for Mirage and had finally managed to get his servos on some, so they were heading to get his parts replaced.

Noah winces slightly, leaning against Mirages driverside door when they hit a bump.

"sorry. sorry. are you okay? I'm trying to be careful." Mirage says quickly.

"n-no, no. I'm good 'Raj, m'good." Noah assures gently. his face is still bruised up but his eyes are no longer swollen shut. his ribs are still swollen and sore and there are still bruises up his back. he's still in rough shape, but he's able to get around again.

"I'm so sorry." Mirage apologies as they pull into the warehouse.

"m'good 'Raj, I promise." Noah assures gently.

Mirage stays silent as he pulls further from the door than normal. he pulls in and over to a wall, carefully opening his door. he's paranoid now and carefully traps Noah between himself and the wall as he gets out, to keep the man safer.

"'Raj, I'm okay." Noah assures, chuckling softly as he attempts to get out. Mirage shifts his seat, to help Noah out. "thanks." Noah murmurs. Mirage transforms and scoops Noah up, carefully putting the man up on his shoulders. "Mirage, m'not five." Noah huffs, face flushing.

"don't care. you're safer up there. he's here." Mirage growls.

"you can't stay mad at Optimus forever." Noah frowns. Mirage frowns, carrying him off towards the others.

"Mirage." Arcee chides. "you can't carry Noah around when Ratchet is supposed to work on you." she frowns.

"he's safer." Mirage snaps, glaring at her as he walks past. Noah sighs, but smiles a little.

"hey Arcee." Noah waves.

"hey Noah, glad to see you again." Arcee waves. she hadn't seen him since he was released. "be careful taking him to meet Ratchet. he doesn't like humans. he's like Optimus." Arcee frowns.

"Ratchets a medic. he won't hurt Noah, even if he doesn't like him." Mirage argues, heading further into the warehouse. "hey Ratch." Mirage waves, walking over to him. the medic looks up from Bumblebee's throat, unamused.

"you're late." Ratchet snaps.

"sorry, didn't realize how much slower I'd need to drive to keep from hurting Noah." Mirage shrugs. he grabs the man, carefully, from his shoulders and sits him in one servo. he immediately wraps his other servo around Noah, holding him like he's a small and injured animal. Noah rests his arms over Mirages servo, smiling slightly. Mirages servo is just barely big enough to sit in. Ratchet glances down at Noah, staring at him for a few minutes.

"this is the human Optimus hit? I can still see the imprint from his arm on its face." Ratchet says.

"his." Mirage growls.

"its okay." Noah assures.

"what?" Ratchet glares.

"his face." Mirage corrects firmly.

"fine his face." Ratchet mutters, rolling his optics.

"Mirage just put me down. I can go talk with Arcee." Noah assures.