Chapter II: Confessions & Arguments

jenna ortega x g!poc

chapter summary: two months go by after the premiere of scream 6. after not speaking for a month, jenna finds you and has some intense news to share.

chapter warnings: mature language, angst, fluff, and mentions abortion

chapter word count: 3.8k

chapter song: confessions part II - usher

MAY 2023

Life has certainly skyrocketed for you after you released your vlog of the Scream 6 red carpet premiere. Everyone loved the funny moments between you and Davis and the cast appearances. The fans also noticed the interaction between you and Jenna, which blew up. You gained a lot more followers, going from 16.6k to almost 50k in a couple of weeks.

It was a tad bit overwhelming, having more eyes on you but it's what you signed up for. You just had to adjust.

"Chat, I got word that my special package is coming soon for the stream. I'm mad excited to show y'all this shit" You beamed.

You sat back in your gaming chair wearing black basketball shorts and a black tank top. You had your reading glasses on because you were blind as fuck. You just finished playing the new season of Call of Duty and now you were talking to your chat for the last hour of your stream.

Lately, you've noticed that you've lost focus a little bit. Ever since that night with Jenna, it replayed on your mind over and over again. The way her lips felt against yours, the sounds she let out when you pleasured her, and her beautiful body.

You hate to admit it but you were starting to feel the actress. You've had your fair share of women, some that were relationships and some that were just for fun. But you never felt this way about a girl before and it kinda scared you.

"When are you releasing new music? Whenever I can find studio time. On some real shit chat, I've been writing a lot more lately and I really wanna hit up the studio so anyone that can squeeze me in, DM me please" You spoke to chat.

It didn't help that Jenna stopped contacting you after a month and some change. You haven't gotten any DMs, texts, or FaceTime calls in weeks. At first, you figured she was busy doing her job and she didn't have any time to talk. A quick little text would be enough though.

But you had to remember that y'all are not together. No use of crying over spilled milk. Davis was upset when you told him.

You stupid motherfucker - again his exact words.

"I haven't looked at my Reddit in a minute, let's see what's happening there," You said and clicked to Reddit.

The first thing that popped up was a picture of you and Jenna at the restaurant. The caption said, "not Jah tryna rizz up MY WIFE!?!?"