Chapter IV: Jealousy & Conversations

jenna ortega x g!poc

chapter summary: jah and davis get invited to a birthday party. jenna attends the met gala. hudson...is a weirdo

chapter warnings: mature language, jealous jenna, hudson, use of homophobic slur, use of the n-word, mention of guns

chapter word count: 4.0k words

chapter song: jealous - nick jonas

It's been a couple days since the doctor's visit since you asked Jenna about your relationship and her practically friend-zoning you

It's been a couple days since the doctor's visit since you asked Jenna about your relationship and her practically friend-zoning you. It hurt bad. But you didn't dwell on it, you accepted it and kept it strictly friendly. You just focused on getting right for your child.

You needed a new place to live and a new car to drive. Neither was suitable for your kid in your eyes.

"Get your fat ass up, it's time to grind" Davis shouted as he busted into your apartment.

You were currently sitting on your couch messily eating some garlic parmesan wings.

"Grind? The hell you talking 'bout" You mumbled, mouth full of chicken.

"You haven't streamed in over a two weeks" Davis stated as he plopped down on your couch.

You ignored the male and continued eating your wings and watching a Marvel film on your TV. You know you've been slacking on your streams. A lot of shit has been happening so it was understandable that you haven't been focused on making streaming. You go to get another wing but the plate is moved away from you.

"Nah son you wildin' now. You know I don't play about my food" You glared.

"You've been coped up in the crib for like two days now. You need some sun, you starting to get more light skin" Davis said.

You sucked your teeth and snatched your plate back. You went right back to eating your wings. Davis noticed a certain vibe you had and it concerned him.

"Yo what's good? You 'ight?" Davis questioned.

"Yeah I'm straight" You lied smoothly. You didn't look at his face when you answered him. Having being friends for so long, Davis noticed when you were upset about something.

Davis stood up and stood in front of the TV, "Yeah nah. Tell me what's up and don't give that 'I'm straight' bullshit."

You sighed, noticing that Davis wasn't going to back down. You grabbed a napkin and wiped your hands and mouth.

"When Jenna and I were at the doctors, I asked her about our...you know...relationship. Long story short, she thinks of us as just friends having a baby together. Nothing more." You explained.

"Damn b, not you getting friend zoned" Davis commented.

"See this is why I ain't wanna tell yo ugly ass anything. Making jokes and shit" You scoffed.