Chapter VIII: Long Distance & Social Media

jenna ortega x g!poc

chapter summary: jah and jenna struggle with the long distance and feelings

chapter warnings: mature language, mentions marijuana

chapter word count: 1.4k words

chapter song: i miss you by adele

ONE WEEK LATER

"Yo I'm the greatest friend to ever walk planet Earth bruh. Davis finally let his balls drop and now he and Diana are going on a date together" You gushed to the brunette.

"Finally" Jenna chuckled.

It was currently 11 p.m. in London, which meant it was 6 p.m. in New York. Jenna just finished filming for the day and she needed to hear your voice. This is the first time in a week she's seen your face.

She was still on edge about Neil and hasn't told you. She didn't want to bring you into her mess and potentially end up finding out about her past. So she kept it to herself.

Your eyes were glued to the screen as you played Call of Duty, "Yeah I told him I'll help him plan his date since he wants to impress her."

"How sweet of you. I didn't know you had a sweet side to you sour patch kid" Jenna teased.

You stick your middle finger up at her to which she lets out a cute little giggle.

"So what's up with you? How filming going?" You asked and pushed your headphones behind your ears. Jenna had tried to stop the thoughts that ran through her mind a mile a second just now. But it was difficult when you looked good with a white tank top on displaying your tattoos, grey sweatpants, your chain dangling from your neck which she wants to grab at, and your glasses on.

After a moment, Jenna snapped out of her thoughts to answer your question, "It's going fine. Tim is forcing me to have a stunt double for the majority of my stunts which sucks because he doesn't even know I'm pregnant" Jenna answered.

"Probably got that intuition" You shrugged.

"I guess. But other than that, filming is fine. Quiet little London Town that I can't remember for the life of me" Jenna said and laid down in her bed. She let out a yawn.

"Go to sleep mamas. Call me when you get up" You said.

"No, I wanna talk to you. I haven't seen your face in a while" Jenna pouted.

You smiled, "But you need sleep. I know you probably have to get up mad early."

"Yeah around like 4" Jenna sighed.

"See. Call me when you get up I'll be up" You said.

"Okay," Jenna pouted. She hangs up the phone and turns over to stare at her ceiling.