Chapter VI: Reconciliation & Motherly Love

jenna ortega x g!poc

chapter summary: jah's mother delyse makes a surprise visit ahead of schedule. jenna makes an important call

chapter warnings: mature language & partial smut

chapter word count: 2.7k

chapter songs: murder she wrote - chaka demus & pilers

THE NEXT DAY

"Fuck" You groaned. It was barely 10:30 in the morning, and the moment you finished brushing your teeth, she pounced on you. The sound of slapping skin and the background noise of HGTV echoed throughout the room. You thought she would have woken up with regrets because of last night but to your surprise, it was the opposite.

Your hands gripped her cheeks as you helped her continue to bounce. Jenna's head was thrown back, gasps and curses spilling from her mouth. She pushed your black tank top up your torso to reveal your abs. She needed something to keep her grounded in reality. Her nails scratched down your abs as she bounced harder.

"Jah...I'm about...to cum" Jenna gasped and her walls fluttered around you.

"Me too baby" You bit your lip. Your hands moved from her cheeks and traveled up to her breasts. You roughly squeezed them in your hands and after a few more bounces, Jenna choked on her moan and her hips stuttered.

At the sight of her reaching her orgasm, you hissed and you shot your load into the condom. Jenna collapsed onto you, out of breath.

"What happened to just being besties?" You teased the actress.

"I'm pregnant and full of hormones. My needs need to be satisfied. They're not going to be satisfied by someone else" Jenna said.

"Better not be. Until this baby is out of your stomach no dick, tongue, fingers, and/or other but mine is going inside you." You stated.

Jenna let out a loud laugh as she sat up and slowly removed you from inside her. Your dick proudly falls against your stomach. You got up from your bed and went into your bathroom to start the shower.

Jenna grabbed her phone from your nightstand. She opened the phone and was immediately hit with tons of messages. Some from friends just checking in. Some from Nancy reminding her about upcoming shoots. Some from Hudson. The last bunch comes from her mother.

Nancy The Manager: Couple of Adidas shoots and the Variety interview with Elle Fanning to do today. Lorenzo will be there at 12

Nancy The Manager: also just a heads up, Neil wants a meeting

As Jenna read the name, her heart dropped. Cornelio was the big boss of her team, he's the one who started Jenna in the acting business when she was a kid. She was so lost in her phone that she didn't even see you sneak next to her. That was until you scooped her up, startling her.