Chapter III: Doctor Visits & Comedic Questions

jenna ortega x g!poc

chapter summary: jenna and jah book an appointment with the obstetrician. while there, Jah asks stupid questions

chapter warnings: jah being a comedian, mature language, and partial smut

chapter word count: 4.3k

chapter song: just friends (sunny) - musiq soulchild

MAY 2023

"YOU GOT YOUR BACK BLOWN OUT BY KID CUDI?!? WHAT THE FUCK!" You shouted on the phone.

You and Jenna were currently on FaceTime, she was in her last fitting for her Met Gala outfit. She was bored waiting for the designer to come and make potential adjustments. So she called you to entertain her in some way. She regrets calling you now.

You were doing your due diligence as a baby mama and friend to watch Jenna's work. You started with The Babysitter: Killer Queen. It was alright in your opinion, you gave it a 7/10. Next, you watched The Fallout. It made you tear up and you applauded Jenna on her work. You considered it her best character.

Then, you watched both Scream movies and now you're watching X. She tried to get you to not watch the movie by not even telling you about it. You had to look up her filmography to find out about it.

"You're so lucky I have my headphones in" Jenna rolled her eyes.

"Nah you ain't tell me this movie like that. I was jumpscared with so much ass and titties and now I gotta see you have sex with Mr. Day N' Nite. Insane" You stated.

"I told you not to watch it. I specifically remember withholding the information" Jenna said.

"Hm. They did you dirty by pairing you with that white man though" You shrugged and ate a fistful of popcorn.

"Shut up" Jenna mumbled.

Your eyes slowly drifted away from the movie to the phone screen. Jenna was preoccupied with fixing the nail polish on her nails. She was doing something so simple yet captivating. You couldn't take your eyes off her. The feelings you felt for her were starting to scare you.

"So, Nancy helped me book an appointment with the obstetrician not far from you" Jenna spoke bringing you out your thoughts.

"You did it for here? Why not back in your hometown, you know to be closer with your family" You questioned.

"It was the best one and...I always wanted to live in New York. I also want to be far away as possible from my mother when I tell her that I'm pregnant" Jenna smiled.

You laughed taking in the information, "When's the appointment?"

"Tomorrow morning, 9 am" Jenna replied.