157 | exes And omgs

Trouble in paradise cancelled Ezra and Aria's plan to elope when the FBI knocked on their door with the news that Nicole Gordon might be alive

Trouble in paradise cancelled Ezra and Aria's plan to elope when the FBI knocked on their door with the news that Nicole Gordon might be alive. On top of that, Aria was forced to tell Ezra about how she deleted a call on his phone from Nicole a while back when they still thought Nicole was dead.

Naturally, Ezra wasn't exactly happy about that. Emily, being the one to suggest Aria delete the call, felt terribly guilty and was now determined to fix things on top of applying to the job of swim coach at Rosewood High while simultaneously worrying about Alison who decided to go back to work.

That left the rest of them try to figure out who Mary's second child was because if Charlotte had a living brother or sister, that person could very well be the one to torture them; it also explained why A.D burned them out of the storm cellar before they could find out the identity of the mystery kid.

Caleb had been charged with going through the photographs Hanna and Spencer had taken of the things in the lockbox. Unfortunately, it wasn't getting them anywhere. They were always one step behind and therefore Isabella and Spencer agreed that their best chance was finding Dr. Cochran who Noel had been trying to reach.

That morning, Isabella prepared to leave the house slowly to not make her ribs hurt more. Jason stood across from her on the other side of the kitchen counter when she washed the dishes from breakfast, "Where did you go last night?" he wondered.

"I told you," Isabella said casually. "With Hanna at her loft. Why?"

"There was a fire at my Aunt Carol's house," Jason said and Isabella tried her best to fake a surprise. "I just found out this morning."

"That's terrible," Isabella said, wondering if Jason bought a word she was saying. He always could tell when she was lying.

Saved by the bell, the front door opened and footsteps got louder until Hanna walked into the kitchen. "Jason," she smiled happily, walking over to give him a hug, "Izzy and Ali told me you were back in town. It's good to see you."

"You too," Jason smiled. "I hope you had a fun night yesterday." The way he said it so smoothly hid the true purpose of the statement which was to catch Isabella in a lie.

"Oh, yeah, totally," Hanna said without missing a beat. "You never get too old for a movie night."

"Did you throw your fiance out-" Jason was cut off mid-sentence when Isabella splashed water at him in a not-so-discreet way to make him shut up. "What the hell, Belle."

"Why am I not surprised you figured it out," Hanna rolled her eyes. Her breaking of the engagement to Jordan was not something Hanna had told the girls yet. She had only told Aria to convince her to say yes to Ezra. "What gave it away?"

"I grew up around diamonds," Isabella shrugged. "I can spot a fake one. Not to mention that you haven't mentioned Jordan in a while."

"Am I missing something?" Jason wondered, looking between the girls.