012 | sAlt meets wound

"Why are you taking that off?" Aria asked as they saw Hanna struggling with the sticker on her cast when they entered her house carrying the gifts the blonde girl had received in the hospital

"I'm not. I'm trying to keep it on" Hanna explained, "Believe me, I don't wanna see the autograph that's under it."

"Well, we can get you another sticker" Spencer offered.

"Yes, this time why don't you try something mellower like 'Save the Planet'" Aria suggested.

"Hey, there was not a lot of choices, okay?" Spencer defended, "It was either 'Humpty Dumpty' or 'Jesus is Coming. Look busy'."

"Oh god it's still there" Hanna sighed when pulling of the sticker to look at the message again.

"Of course it's still there" Isabella said before bending down by the blonde's wheelchair to put on the sticker again, "But if we do this we can pretend it's not. So don't look at that, look around you. You are safe, home and alive."

"Well, I thought I was safe in my hospital room too" Hanna snapped, "Now what's going on with Noel Kahn? Is he A? Have you talked to him?"

"No, I'm doing the mature thing and avoiding the hell out off him" Isabella said, "Just like I'm avoiding the hell out of Mr Fitz because I freak out every time I look at both of them."

"Well, try being run over by him" Hanna said sarcastically.

"I almost was" Isabella said, "My entire side is bruised, thank all of you for asking."

"Who got you this panda?" Emily tried to change the subject, "Sean?"

"Lucas" Hanna corrected.

"The virgin?" Isabella asked which earned her strange looks from the girls, "It's a long and painful story."

"Aw, sweet" Emily said ignoring the red head's comment.

"Is anyone else starving or is it just me?" Hanna asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" Isabella asked, she was always hungry.

"Your mom said she left a special dinner for you in the fridge" Spencer said.

"Pass" Hanna said, "I want a Pop-Tart. What? I've been on hospital food for three weeks. I want to eat something that doesn't look like it already has been chewed."

"Okay, well, why don't you eat while we get the rest of your stuff" Aria offered and the girls walked out to pick up the last things from the car before walking back into the kitchen.