4) Enough is enough

Well? What can I say?

I've had enough.

Of what you ask?

Oh THIS!!

That smirk? What the hell was that? Was THE Kim Taehyung, the one who was loved by Millions, sorry, billions of fans worldwide, flirting with ME?

What next? Pigs flying? World turning topsy turvy? Probably it already has, coz this is some next level shit.

Holy-

Did this just happen?

Bailey seems oblivious to the fact that the godlike Kim Taehyung just smirked at ME.

I malfunctioned after that incident. The rest of the concert was boring, although I kept glancing at kim Taehyung every now and then to see if he would steal a glance back at me.

But to my surprise, he didn't. Not even once after that.

I don't get boys, I really don't.

One second they're all over you, flirting and staring at you, the next, you're a complete stranger to them. I mean! And no offense, I'm only talking about some men. There might be really awesome men out there!

People who have dated many boys, well, hats off! Coz I haven't had a single dating experience, not until Bailey introduced me to Adam. The guy's my first ever boyfriend, and I'm really trying my best to be an ideal girlfriend to him. I try to do that much for a lover. But does he try to be an ideal man for me? I don't think so. At least, not yet.

The first hour of the concert goes by in a blur after that.

________________________________

Then the members go backstage, to change into new outfits and take a 15 minute break.

Bailey's literally sweating.

"Gosh, that was intense. I normally wouldn't even sweat during a high burning calorie session, but this- phew, this is something else," Bailey says, wiping her forehead with her handkerchief.

"That hot out here huh?" I say, looking around at the massive ocean of BTS fans. Can't believe it.

ALL of these, probably 10,000 plus people, fans of just seven boys. I mean, imagine?

If I was that famous, boy would I be scared of coming out in the public. I'd have severe anxiety to begin with. These guys are just so calm and collected, it makes me almost want to admire them.

Bailey's holding out her phone, looking at herself while fixing her face with more makeup. I look at her, judging her extremely.

She glances at me, looking sideways.

"What?" She asks.

I roll my eyes.

"Seriously?"

"C'mon, I've gotta look good for the boys, especially when Jimin winked at me! Definitely, now that he noticed me, I'm sure he'll come back to look at me once again," Bailey says confidently.

"Yeah, in your dreams!" I say, annoyed.

"Ughh, why can't you just be happy for me? This is my dream come true. You know that, and yet you act like this." Bailey says, looking hurt.

"Ofcourse I'm happy for you Bales, I just don't want you to get too attached, they're after all, human beings like us, they might already have girlfriends. Who knows? So, I'm just saying, don't get your hopes up too high." I say, comforting her.

"They can't have girlfriends. Dispatch might have revealed the news if they did.." Bailey says.

"Ooookay?" I say, as I have no idea what she's talking about right now.

The lights shine brighter than ever. Aw shucks, it means they're back already. Getting ready for another round of screams.

This time, it's probably the more older songs of BTS that these seven sing, as everyone in the crowd gets teary eyed. Even the members shed some tears, as I see their close up faces on the big screen. It must feel so nostalgic for them. I kind of get where they're coming from.

Kim Taehyung, once again, comes towards our side. He sheds some tears, and wipes them. He sings melodiously, while pointing towards many fans, as they scream.

Then he stares at me.

Once again.

But this time, he has tears seeping down his cheeks. It'd be rude to just frown at him, so I give him a smile.

"Don't cry," I tell him.

He scrunches up his face, as if he wants to hear what I'm saying.

"Don't cry," I say, this time louder.

He understands this time. I think. He smiles at me, and then looks at the others. Then he looks back at me. He gives me this genuine smile,

"Thankyou," he says, and bows.

Oh gosh, my heart can't handle him.

This man is too confusing.