20) He's an idol after all.

"Give me the Sheet, Juan, and then hand out their copy to them as well." I say through gritted teeth, as the team leader from 'Captivate' smirks.

"I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm Kevin. Kevin Park? You must have heard of me?" He says, thrusting his hand forward, probably expecting a formal handshake.

My arms remain folded, as I say,

"Nope. Haven't. I guess you aren't that famous Mr. Park,"

He brings his hands back and puts it in his pockets, laughing and shaking his head.

"Ooh burn," he says, looking quite embarassed.

I smile innocently, as I check the short-list.

We're assigned to take photographs of the bride and her getting ready today

We're assigned to take photographs of the bride and her getting ready today. That, as well as the guests. The groom's already downstairs, so 'Captivate' can handle that.

"We're off to take pictures of the bride, Mr. Park. I trust you can handle the job of photographing the groom's side?
Alright, that's settled then," I say before any of them get a chance to speak.

I make my crew exit the office, before finally exiting myself, saluting them mockingly.

They grimace at me, not bothering to respond.

Once we are out of their earshot, I begin my rant.

"Yeah, Mr. Seo DEFINITELY didn't mention we were going to have to work with those scumbags over there.
And those terms? What do they expect us to do? Follow those terms without us even knowing that we're to team up?
Ha, good thinking, but not so soon buddy." I exclaim, my anger bursting into flames.

"Yeah boss, but let us not fret too much, especially now.
We have a task at hand, and we're going to handle it professionally."
Juan says reasonably, as I sigh, shaking my head in agreement.

"You're right Juan, let's go.
The Bride's room is on the 8th floor. East.
We better get there quickly."
I say, as we make our way towards the elevator once again.

I bite my lip, as I wonder about how things are going to unfold before me, seeing as things are already looking kind of bad, with what Mr. Seo's passive aggressive tone and the new team 'Captivate', making an entrance out of nowhere trying to steal our spotlight.

Are they really pro - photographers?

We'll just have to find out.

There's a lot of commotion on the 8th floor as we step out of the elevator. Somehow, the media has entered the hotel and is trying to barge inside the bride's room.

There are hefty body guards ofcourse, to stop them from entering.

We walk towards Iseul Choi's room, and show the guards our ID.

"Yes, they're expecting you," the guard says, opening the door for all 5 of us while the media gets pushed out.

"Iseul Choi's been my crush since I was 16," Jay whispers to Bailey, who excitedly nods, as we enter the room.