5) Run away, pretty girl

Why is he crying? It makes me sad to see this man cry. It's like I see a true human being, and not actually a famous idol on the stage, who everyone worships.

Bailey sobs too.

"It's just, seeing them cry like this breaks my heart. They've definitely been through a lot.." Bailey says, rummaging through her pockets and then blowing her nose on a tissue paper.

"Yeah, maybe.." I say, trying to comfort her.

After a while, Kim Taehyung goes back to his fellow members, laughing and fooling around with them.

Then, they perform a song called
"Mic 🎤 Drop" which involves SOO many complicated dance moves..The choreography seems so difficult, at least to me.

I stare at them in awe as they move here and jump there, gosh so many dance moves just crammed together in a 3 minute song. It's kind of impressive, not gonna lie.

I notice a guy who's dancing so much better than the rest of the others, moving here and there doing complicated steps. He dances swiftly without making mistakes, as if his body is a natural machine made just for dancing.

I ask Bailey who the guy is.

"Sunshine..." Bailey whispers.

"What?" I ask

"Uhh, I mean, he's J-Hope. Aka the main dancer of the group. He's so well trained he could win any dance competition. Any goddamn talent show. His dance skills are an inspiration to the worl-"

"Okay okayy! I get it! Bro's talented af. What else is there anyway? They're a bunch of guys soooper talented. So much so they made a living out of their talents, which is what people do, I know. But still."

"YOU KNOW I COULDN'T HERE ANYTHING RIGHT?? REPEAT THAT SHIT FOR ME!" Bailey screams amidst the loudass music.

I stare at her, open mouthed.

"WHAT?"

I stare at her in disbelief. She shrugs her shoulders and continues staring at them. Mesmerized. Transfixed. Whatever.

The show seems to go on for an eternity. I feel so sleepy, so much so I start yawning every 10 seconds. I try and match my yawn to the beats of the song, but stop trying after a minute as it's hopeless.

Just then, a staff member comes running on the stage. He tells the group to form into a huddle and whispers something. The whole crowd lets out confusing screams.

The members look concerned. They rush towards the backstage, and don't come out for a long while.

Murmurs have spread the whole stadium.

What happened?

Why was the show stopped midway?

Who was the staff member and what did he say to them?

Why were ARMY not informed?

These would have been the thoughts in everybody's mind as soon as BTS left the stage. Bailey starts panicking.

Oh god.

"Is- is it over?" Bailey whispers.

"It could be. We don't know what the situation really is." I tell her...

I wish I knew what was going on.

"I think we should go..." I tell Bailey.

Just then, the members come running back on stage. There are lots of whoops of joy. I smile too. Part of me didn't want them to leave halfway, leaving the concert incomplete.

RM, the leader of the group, speaks.

"There has been an emergency declared. Death threats have been notified to us. Thus, it will neither be safe nor be reasonable to continue with the concert. I suggest everyone to please take their leave, and sorry if you couldn't enjoy properly. We will meet you next time."

And with that, the seven bow down

And with that, the seven bow down. They leave without saying bye to the ARMY. But everyone still turn back, thank ARMY for attending the concert, and apologize for the inconveniences.

Bailey nods understandingly, wiping her tears.

I just stare at them blankly.

Jungkook jokes, switching on his mic,

"Run away girls and boys!"

Everyone cheers.

Then Taehyung switches on his mic quickly and says,

"Yes, Run away pretty girl.." while...

Directly looking into my eyes.

Not even pretty girls.

Girl. As in singular. As in me.

Then he walks away, with the six others, disappearing into distance. Well, the stage.

 Well, the stage