Sunflower

Sunflower, my eyes, want you more than a melody. Let me inside, i want to get to know you😙

A burnt smell filled the air as i woke up on my living room sofa. The clattering of cutlery and faint chatter is all i could hear.
Eventually, I got up from the sofa, realising there was something missing. I ignored the feeling and just put some slippers on and walked to the kitchen. I was still wearing my same clothes from yesterday since I didn't take it off.
Once I got to the kitchen door, I saw Harry and Lila attempting to make pancakes. I knew that Lila was a terrible cook because I trusted her to make brownies, but they ended up exploding in the oven. On the other hand, I expected Harry to be an excellent Baker since he worked in a bakery, but no. When I looked up, it was only to see the pair of them absolutely covered in a mix of flour, eggs and butter.
They both looked at me as I wandered into the room, looking around at the mess that was made.

"What on earth happened here?"
I broke the silence.
"Well, harry sorta wanted to..well.. make you breakfast for when you woke up.."
"Oh i see.." I replied, picking up an eggshell and throwing it away.
"As you can probably tell.. we didn't know how to work the electric mixer, and when we try to turn it on, it kinda went... everywhere." Explained Harry as he tried to assemble some of the ingredients.
"But look on the bright side!" Lila smiled.
"What bright side?" I asked.
"Well Harry and i know each other better and he has caught me exactly up to date on your relationship."
"Oh has he now?"
"I have no idea what she's talking about.." Harry remarked.
I looked at him then back at Lila, "I think he has to get me up to date on our relationship aswell."

The three of us laughed.
The best thing to do was clean up and I could help them cook a proper breakfast.
It was 10:28 when we had finished. When everything was clean, I got out some ingredients and made breakfast for us all.
(A/n: choose what you make..)
Option 1

)Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 3

>>>>>>time skip>>>>>>

I don't think i have ever seen people eat so fast. Lila was the first to finish and complimented my food with a full mouth. She left the room to go to the bathroom for a shower so Harry and I were left in the room finishing our food.

"How did you manage to blow up pancakes?" I asked trying not to laugh.
"Honestly, Lila said she knew what she was doing so i let her take over. Next thing we know we are both covered in gloop."
"Yeah whenever she sais she knows what to do, its 'cause she doesn't."
"I figured."

We both paused and i could just feel his eyes through my skull just watching me. I stared down at my almost empty plate, trying to think of something to say and start conversation.

"What happens now?" I questioned.
"What do you mean?"
"Well the only person who knows about us is Lila so... are we planning on telling anyone else?"
"Only if you are comfortable, we can tell anyone you like."

I looked up and gave him a warm smile. He smiled back and hell wasn't it the cutest smile ever. Those perfect teeth with his little dimples made me feel safe.

"Well if its ok with you.. i don't mind telling our families first."
"Sounds good to me! I will tell my mother to prepare a dinner for our special guest.."
"Oh harry its not that big of a deal there's no need-"
"Erm, of course its a big deal you are meeting my family for the first time, it must be special!"
"Ok ok, if you insist but.."
"Whats wrong?"

I hesitated to speak at first, a strange feeling filled me. I mix of worry, happiness and anxiety.

"What if your family doesn't like me?"

Harry looked at me and gave me one of his comforting smiles. He held both my hands across the table and said in a whispering voice,
"If im being honest, you would be my family's favourite person i have ever brought home."
I felt calm. Worries were washed away with one small sentence.
"You brought home more girls before me?"
I jokingly said in a sarcastic way.
"Yeah...no..w-well i.."
"Im messing with you don't worry."

We laughed and i stood up kissing him on the cheek as i put out dishes in the sink.
Lila had come into the room holding a few bags with her belongings.

"Leaving so soon?" I asked her.
"Yeah i have so much work to do at home, but thanks for letting me stay. You lovebirds have fun."
"Bye!"

The door slammed behind her. Leaving just Harry and I. We decided to go down to my shop together, see how things were going since I haven't worked in nearly a week due to all the drama. I unlocked the door and we both went inside.

"I will always remember this place Y/n."
"Whats so special? Just another gift shop in the middle of London."
"Its the place where i met the love of my life."

I could feel myself blushing. It was true though. An old gift shop held the memory of where i met THE Harry Styles who so happened to he my boyfriend now.

Ok here's chapter 4... couldn't think of a chapter name so deal with sunflower😭