"Who's Olivia?"

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter, i have been rlly busy, no smut but just making out x

I was sitting on the bed when Harry cane out of the shower with a towel around his waist, i was holding his phone in my left hand and he looked at it.
"You ok Y/n?" He asked drying his hair with a towel.
"Yes, i just have a question.."
Harry turned to the wardrobe looking through different shirts, "Well then ask away."
I paused a brief moment.
"Who's Olivia?"
"S-sorry?"
He stuttered and turned around.
"Who is Olivia, Harry?"
He walked up to me and motioned for me to give him his phone. So i did.
Harry opened the messages and scrolled through them with a very confused look. I just sat there waiting for his response.
"How the fuck did she get my number.." he said almost mumbling.
"Who is she?" I asked again.
"An old friend, i used to work with her but don't worry she isn't important."
"Are you sure?"
He sat down on the bed next to me and looked into my eyes holding my chin up.
"I promise you she is absolutely nothing."
He gave me a kiss on my lips, I expected him to break away but he just continued. I didn't stop him, I trusted his words. When i came to think about it i was pretty sure i have heard the name before.
I eventually forgot about it when he started to continue kissing me, pushing me down onto the bed and laying on top of me. I broke away from the kiss for a few seconds he just looked up at me and asked, "what happened?"
"Is this your way of trying to make me forget about those messages?"
"Y/n she's nothing!"
"Then why is she sending you fucking love hearts Harry?!"
He was still on top of me, i saw his eyes look down to my neck then back to regain eye contact.
"I love you more than anything in this world, and i wouldn't trade that for any other person. You're so special to me Y/n, if i ever lost you i think i'd loose myself. You have to trust me, Olivia was nothing but a friend."
I roll my eyes, but i believe him.
"It's fine Harry, i trust you, and i love you so much."
I pulled his lips back onto mine and we continued to kiss in sync. We made out for a while before i broke away again.
"Don't you think we should start getting ready before it gets too late?"
"I think thats a good idea."
He gave me one last pec on the mouth and started to get changed. I went into the shower.
Today we were going to go Camden Town, (A/n: if you ever visit London then Camden Town is highly recommended by me<3), to see a new musical instrument shop that opened. Looking up pictures online it did look wonderful. It was Harry's idea, i think he wanted it to be a date but too shy to admit it.
After the shower i went to try on some of Gemmas clothes since i had none of mine with me,
Option 1

After the shower i went to try on some of Gemmas clothes since i had none of mine with me,Option 1

Option 2