NO MORE SHOTS (smut)

Contains some smut at the end, sorry for the wait for this chapter and it also contains switching POV's x

The party was going amazing, when Harry first got here he was so surprised. Gemma went to pick him up and told him they were going to a dentist appointment, while i stayed decorating with the others. There was a dance floor with a DJ, a swimming pool, and even a bar. The place looked amazing. We had invited many famous people along with family and friends.

Harry's POV:

Once I stepped into the party room I couldn't have been more surprised, the way i had no idea this was happening made it better. The thing i loved the most was i was spending my birthday with my favourite people, Y/n being one of them.
"Thank you for all of this love." I tell her as we both walk up to the bar getting some drinks.

"Don't thank me, it was mostly your mother."
I take a sip of my drink, "Im so happy to hear spending my birthday with you Y/n."
"Me too, I hope you like your present though," She said, "i did have some help."

Y/n's POV:

The night carried on and so did the drinking, by the time it was almost 11pm, i was almost wasted. I don't think i've ever drunken so much at a party before. I had met up with Lila a few times but she was too busy with Kevin, eventually we were all at the VIP section of the party laughing and drinking. Harry and Kevin started talking for a while so Lila and I were having our own conversation, she kept on handing me shot after shot after shot. Then doing the same with herself.

"You should give Harry his present now." Lila said downing another shot glass of whiskey.
"Good idea." I quickly ran over to the present table, grabbing the one i had wrapped and giving it to Harry,
"I know you've been wanting this for a while..."

Harry's POV:

As I ripped open the wrapping, I was like a kid on Christmas.
"I love it so much Y/n!" I kiss her on the cheek and give her a tight hug. I held the present in my hand still not believing that I got the guitar i've been wanting for ages now.

Y/n's POV:

Looking at the smile on his face, i felt the sense of relief as i could tell he really loved his present.

>>>>>>time skip>>>>>>>

The party was almost over and we were pretty much all wasted. Lila kept giving us shot after shot after shot, she was about to go get us another round.
"The next rounds on me, again." She said walking off.
"If we don't stop her, she wont stop." I say laughing.
"I hope she knows that the drinks are free though.." Kevin looked over to her.
Lila walked back holding a tray with a few shots of whiskey on it and sets it on the table in front of us.
"Lila," Harry said taking a shot from the table,
"I think this should be our last round, i think we are all pretty gone."
"Aw really?" Lila sat down heavily.
"Yeah plus i think we are all tired." I pick up my shot glass. Lila raises her glass up,
"Whatever, let's have a toast to Mr Harry Styles then on his 29th birthday!"
We all cheers and down the last round of drinks.
"Cmon guys one more round?" Lila said after downing her shot.
"No Lila!" Kevin said.

After a while of talking and joking around, we started getting ready to leave. Lila grabbed her bag and turned to us,
"Are you sure you guys don't want ANY more drinks before we-"
"NO MORE SHOTS!" We all say in unison to her.
"Fine.." she muttered.

We said our goodbyes and left the party, Harry and I made our way to his car. It was almost 12:30am, i had just realised how late it was.

Harry's POV:

I started the car once we were both in and drove off. Y/n turned on the radio then stared out into the night sky.
"I really hope you enjoyed today Harry." She asked facing me again.
"I did love, one of my best birthdays ever if im being honest."
"Good," Y/n continued, "but the party is not over yet.."
"It's not?" I ask confused.
"Just wait till we get back to your place, i have a surprise for you."
"Ok then." I smirk slightly, exited about what the surprise could be.

Y/n's POV:

We got back to Harry's and we made our way to his apartment. Once inside I told him to wait in the living room while i got ready in the bathroom. I got out this red laced lingerie from my bag that i had bought the other for this very night. I put it on then did my hair and put on some light makeup. I thought i was ready but then i remembered about the perfume in my bag, i sprayed some on quickly since i knew i was already taking long. I took a deep breath before opening the door, i dint know why i was so nervous. I mean he had seen me naked before so i do not know why i felt butterflies in my stomach.
I walked out of the bathroom and Harry looked at me,
"So," i start, "what do you think?"

Harry's POV:

I looked at her and shit she looked amazing. I was left speechless,
"Y-you look..stunning."
That was surprisingly difficult to say.

Y/n's POV:

I walk closer to him,
"Thank you Harry." I pushed him back onto the sofa and started kissing him roughly.
"Is this part of my birthday present?" He said breaking away from the kiss.
"You could say that.." i pull him in to kiss him again.
I felt his hand trace down my back to the strap of the upper half of my lingerie bra. His hand undid it and he slipped it off my arms, exposing my upper body entirely.
"You're so beautiful Y/n." Harry said studying my body's details.
We continued making out for quite a while and Harry left his marks all over my neck down to my chest. I kneeled down in front of him my mouth still not disconnecting from his and unzipped his trousers.

Harry's POV:

Right there i knew what was going to happen, and fuck i was ready for it.
"Shit...Y/n.." I moaned slightly as i felt her mouth on me, "You're impossible to resist."
"Oh i know that baby.." She said looking up at me then continued.
"Fuuuck.." I moan again, my hips jerking forward involuntarily. The sensation of her warm, wet mouth on me is too much for me to bear. I griped the back of head, holding you in place as she took me deeper into her mouth.

Y/n's POV:

His moans grow louder, his hips moving in rhythm with my sucking. I knew he was close, "Shit..Y/n, don't..s-stop." he pants, his fingers tangling in my hair.
"Fuck baby.." he moans once more as he releases into my mouth. His chest heaves as he tries to catch his breath. He stares down at you, his eyes filled with wonder and lust, "You're unbelievable."
I stand up wiping my mouth and sit next to him on the sofa.
"That was amazing Y/n, you're amazing." Harry said zipping up his trousers again. I smile and put a shirt on, then i go to lay on his chest looking up,
"So what plans do you have this week?" I ask
"Well i got the Grammys to go to in 4 days?"
"The Grammys?! What are you nominated for?" I sit up exited.
"Oh i don't keep track of that but i hope i get something."
"Im sure you will Haz."
He smiled at me then i put my head back onto his chest.
"Thanks love," I heard him say quietly, "I love you."
"I love you too."

Feels like ages since i haven't written smut but oh well, cya next time x