Surprises?

Lets keep in mind this story is set in 2022-2023, just a reminder x

About a week later I literally had just realised it was January 30th, which meant Harry's birthday was in 2 days and I had absolutely no idea what to get him. I had spent the last week mostly trying to figure out what he would like. I mean what do you get a millionaire for his 29th birthday? Doesn't he already have literally everything?
I was so stuck. Grabbing my phone off the counter I started spamming Lila, after about 200 messages and no response I gave up. I laid on my sofa for a while, thinking about who I could ask about what I should give Harry, that's when I had an idea. I started texting Anne, who would know better in what to give as a gift then his own mother?
A few messages later, we planned on meeting at her house. After struggling to find my car keys I was out the door on my way there.

>>>>>>time skip>>>>>>

About 20 minutes later I was outside Anne's house. I honestly just realised how close she's been living to me this whole time. The fact that I have passed this road millions of times going to work and never even thinking someone so famous could live here. I walked up to the door and knocked, about 5 seconds later the bubbly woman I knew opened the door hugging me until I was breathless. Anne showed me inside and started going towards the direction of the kitchen, "Just leave your things by the door sweetie! Make yourself at home, I'll be right back." She shouted as she left my sight.

So I left my things the door and looked around the living room for a bit. Anne's home was subtle, not many expensive items. I genuinely expected there to be thousands of luxury things to be found since her son was one of the most famous popstars out there, I was extremely wrong, last time I came here I never really got the chance to look around properly. On top of the fireplace were photos of what looked like moments their family had years ago.

"Cute, aren't they?" I jumped at the sudden familiar voice behind me, I turned around a Gemma was standing behind me smiling.

"Oh! Hi Gemma, yeah they are so sweet." I say stepping back a little and she reached out in front of me grabbing one of the framed pictures, studying it for a while.

"I don't know why mother keeps them," Gemma started, "I remember when Harry and I used to build aeroplanes and beg our parents to take us to the park to try them out."
"That's so cute."
"Yeah we had our fun times but anyway, why are you here?" She asked sitting down on the sofa, I followed.
"Well I needed help from someone who I know had the answers."
"Ok then i won't be intrusive, but can I tell you something?"
"Of course!" I sat up more to listen.
"I don't know if you can tell this but i've only met you once, and even though i did catch you two doing whatever you were doing in our bathroom, I think Harry has found someone he truly cares and connects with."
I took in this information but my thoughts were disturbed by the clattering of dishes.
"Im back ladies!" Anne walked into the room holding a tray with 3 mugs on top filled to the brim with this soothing smelling liquid. She set down the tray on the coffee table in front of us and sat down herself.

"Im going to leave you two then, bye Y/n."Gemma got up from the sofa, taking her tea with her.
"So tell me honey, what can i do for you?"
I took a sip of my tea, it tastes heavenly I almost forgot to answer the question,
"I wanted to ask you something about Harry's birthday."
"Im listening dear." She took a sip of tea.
"His birthday is in two days, and i have no idea what to give him. I mean, what do you get a millionaire for his birthday?"
"You and I are having the same problems sweetie," she puts down the mug, "every year I struggle as well and sometimes I don't know how I always find something to get him."
I put my mug down next to hers,
"Have any ideas for me?"
"Tell you what, Harry has been talking about this type of guitar that he was planning on getting. I was going to get it for him but maybe you should."
"Anne if you were planning on it already then there's no way i could possibly take that idea-"
"Don't worry about it honey, would you like me to show you some pictures?" She sais interrupting me.
We were looking through some of the different types of guitars, who knew there were so many? These 4 stood out the most:
Option 1