I love you

I have been having lots of motivation to write more chapters which is fabulous💪

I woke up late today, as usual, the first thing i did when i woke up was go to my mother's house to help her with some housework before Harry came over. Since my dad was in America, he can't be there but i rang Lila to come over to take his place. She had also came early to help prepare dinner,
(A/n: choose what you will be eating, doesn't have to be one of the options)
Option 1

 She had also came early to help prepare dinner, (A/n: choose what you will be eating, doesn't have to be one of the options)Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 3

Option 4

Option 4

We started to prepare the food, around an hour later almost everything was done

We started to prepare the food, around an hour later almost everything was done. I left Lila and my mum at home finishing off little details and i went to pick up Harry.

>>>>>>time skip>>>>

On the way there, i had just realised that i have never been to Harry's House, we have been together for nearly 6 months now and i haven't been anywhere near it. I wondered what it was going to be like, i was thinking since he was a literal celebrity that it would be a huge mansion with hundreds of guards outside of it. He was extremely rich after all.
I ended up standing in front of a massive building which most likely was a block of flats, a very fancy one. I entered the lobby looking around. It. Was. Massive.
There were so many fancy decorations and designs, with an indoor water fountain right in the middle. I texted Harry saying i was here and he replied saying he was coming down.
I sat on one of the benches staring at all the golden shapes around me, if this is what the lobby is like I can't imagine how his actual apartment is like, i thought.
Around 5 minutes after i saw Harry come out of one of the many lifts, he went to the front desk and got some sort of key then walked to wear it was sitting.
"Hello my love," he said looking at me then planting a kiss on my cheek, "ready to go?"
I nodded and we went out and got into his car.
"My mother is very excited to meet you." I said as he started to drive.
"I am too! What do you think about my outfit?" He asked me and i looked him up and down.
"You look extra handsome."
He smiled at me, "Thank you." And continued driving.

>>>>>>time skip>>>>>

We got back to my mothers house, i knocked on the door and Harry looked at me,
"You think she'll like me?"
I gave him a reassuring smile,
"Shes going to love you just like i do."
"I love you too."
The door opened and my mum was standing there with her mouth wide open. Then she suddenly ran to Harry and gave him the biggest squeeze ever. I was laughing at him struggling to breathe.
"Harry Styles! Oh my gosh dear, please come in, food is nearly ready and i have been so exited to meet you," She hurried us inside, she turned around and spoke in Harrys ear,
"Y/n said she was dating Harry Styles but i will admit i thought i needed to take her to the hospital."
Harry started giggling looking at me as i had my face in my palm.
"Well it's very nice to meet you too Mrs Y/L/N."
(A/n: y/l/n = your last name)
"Please no need with formalities with me, call me Y/M/N."
(A/n: y/m/n = your mums name)
My mum leads Harry into the living where i can here Lila saying hello, since I wasn't ready, i went upstairs to get dressed.
(A/n: just mentally think about what you want to wear since the pictures wont upload, very sorry)
After getting ready, i went back downstairs and everyone was already sitting at the table. I sat next to Harry, Lila next to my mum opposite us.
"You look beautiful." Harry said to me.
"Thank you." I replied.
We start serving ourselves, i was starving. I only had an apple in the morning and its now 8pm.
"So Harry," Lila started, "how have you been since the last time we met? Any new songs on the way?"
"Ive been good actually, and no new music, its quite complicated actually, you cant just release any song you write, there's a whole process."
"Do you like the fame?" My mum asked.
"Its great, sometimes fans can be crazy but i do love all the support."
"That's great, Y/n has always loved music, she used to be a massive One Direction fan you know."
"Oh really?" He looked at me and i looked up from my plate.
"Yes she made me buy one of those One Direction toothbrushes and she had photos of you guys all over her room. She would always say that you were her favourite and-"
"Mum!" I looked at her embarrassed.
"What? Its the truth."
Harry and Lila were giggling there heads off.
We carried on eating then my mum asked,
"How are you finding the food Harry?"
"It is absolutely delicious Y/M/N," He got closer to my ear and whispered, "but you probably taste better."
I chocked on the food in my mouth. Was it a normal thing for him to do this around parents?
"Y/n you ok?" Lila asked.
"Y-yes! Just..erm, food went the wrong way haha." I laughed awkwardly.

>>>>>>time skip>>>>>>

Dinner was finished, Lila helped my mum clear the table and we talked for a while more.
"I better get going, its getting quite late." Harry told me.
My mum left us at the door, and we said our goodbyes, Lila also left and went a separate way.
"Thank you for having me Y/M/N, amazing meeting you." Harry said before getting into the car.
"Thank you for joining as Harry please do come again very soon."
I gave my mum a hug then got into the car, we left heading back to Harry's place.

Thank you for reading 🫶