003

me and filly are sat on the sofa on our phones. "bri should we leave now then" he said. "yeah sure you say as you stand up and grab your bag". you both head to the car and drive before turning up at the beta house. walking inside kenny sees from the top of the stairs and screams "SOSO" and runs down and hugs you. your laughing "KENN" you shout while giggling in his hug. everyone comes and says hi to you but you just see sharky peeking over the bannister before walking downstairs walking straight past you and into the living room. "DID I HEAR MY SOSO WAS HERE?!" darkest shouts from across the house and he runs up to you and does the handshake you drunknly made last night and you both laugh and hug. "good to have u back so soon bri" niko says as you all head into the living room.

your watching tv before chunkz says "can someone go nando's i'm starving" you jump up "ILL GO ILL GO" everyone starts laughing. "okay bri here is the card-" niko says before you cut in. "there is one problem tho, i can't drive will someone come with me" she says everyone starts laughing but and says they can't be bothered going. "i'll go" someone says and stands up. sharky. everyone looks confused knowing the argument and that you hate eachother but shrug and give you guys the card before you both leave. you get into sharky car. silence. he's driving eyes on the road with the radio off.

your shivering on how cold it is outside with only your black cropped top on. without saying anything he glanced at you then he reached into the back and grabs his grey jumper and gives it you. "no don't worry it's oka-" you start to say. "put it on" he says firmly and you put it on. you start to drive past a starbucks and you shout "omg pls pls can we go starbucks pleaseee" he says yes and you pull over quickly running inside and grabbing a drink before running back out. you smile with your drink he refused to let you pay for and his jumper on and he laughs pulling out his phone and taking a picture of you. then you drive again. you turn up to nando's and you both order food for everyone else and yourselves. then when it's done you put the food in the back seat.

as you go round to get in the car but when you walk past sharkys door he pulls you in his side so your sat on his lap facing him. "why do you hate me" he says. "because i just hate you" you reply back. "i hate you too" he says. "i hate you so much it hurts" you reply "i hate how much you annoy me all the time" he says. "you annoy me so much it's consuming me" you say. he replies with "you annoy me so much i can't think of anyone else". "me too" you reply. he whispers "i hate you so much that i love you" and you breath "i hate you so much that i love you too"
he leans into you and kisses you. softly at first but then more and more and he starts kissing your neck leaving little purple marks there. you make out for about 10 mins before sharky gets a call from chunkz. he pulls away and answers. "chunkz what's up" chunks replies "are you man lipsing or somet like how long is it gonna take. sharky replies "there is a cue we're next then we're coming" then they hang up. he kisses you abit more befor you climb over to your seat. when you get home you go to the living room and he leaves the food on the table then goes upstairs.

(659 words)
-A/N this is 100% my fav part by far.