006

after you guys all had a talk, everyone is sat in the living room when chunkz says "we should go out for dinner tonight" everyone immediately agrees. you decide to go out shopping and look for an outfit. after hours of shopping you finally find a gold flowy dress to wear for tonight. you head back to the beta house and use the spare bedroom where harry stayed last night but left this morning. You quickly have a shower, straighten your hair, do your makeup, then put the gold dress on pairing it with a pair of your favourite earrings and the necklace fully got you for your birthday last year. you hear chunkz shout everyone to come downstairs but you take some photos for your instagram before going down there.

@BRI_ANNA

@BRI_ANNA.XOX
caption- they all wanna be me ⭐️
liked by ohnosharky, masonmount and 9456 others

user- she's beautiful

user-catfish
~ user- @user don't be jealous

masonmount- 😍😍
❤️liked by creator

user- omg mason mounts here wtf

user- she's gorg

chunkz- beautful but get ur ass down here
~BRI_ANNA.XO-@chunkz comingggh

ohnosharky- wow

user-want to be her

user- sharky + bri

user- is something going on with her and sharky

user- she doesn't deserve all these followers

niko- can't believe you dragged me around the shopping centre for one dress
~BRI_ANNA-@niko love you too 😚😚

user1- i heard that's the necklace sharky bought her
~user2- @user1 she's only known sharky for 2 days
~BRI_ANNA.XO- @user1 it's the necklace filly got me for my birthday last year

user- ew

user-😍😍

ajshabeel- ewww (in a joking way)
~BRI_ANNA.XO- @ajshabeel shut up rat

user- omg marry me

user- what's the hype over her?
- tap to see more comments

everyone is talking at the bottom of the stairs but as soon as they see you they all go silent and stare. they all start hugging you calling you beautiful before everyone gets in the taxi to the resturant.

as you get there, there is a girl waiting outside. when she sees you all she runs up to yous. but she doesn't ask for an autograph or photo, instead she runs up to sharky, kisses him and says "hey baby" he replies to her "hey gorgeous i missed u" and holds her hand before walking into the resturant. you turn to niko, "who is she?" you says, voice shaking and tears in your eyes. "i have no idea, don't get upset okay, let's have a good night." before grabbing your hand and walking inside. you all sit down and everyone starts talking and eating, all you can hear though is sharky and that girl. you turn to her, " in brianna. and who are you?" "i'm amelia" she says rudely before turning back to sharky and laughing, touching his arm and being flirty with him. eventually you and niko end up leaving early and heading back to the beta house, where you are staying again.

niko starts "don't let it get to your head, sharkys a fool if he chooses her over u. your my best friend i don't want to see you upset over him."
"thankyou niko, your my bestfriend."

months go on and yours and nikos bond became even closer, you and niko now being bestest of friends. amelia from dinner ended up being sharkys side piece. but now they are dating. you and filly also ended up moving into the beta house, but not joining them in filming and only being in the odd episode.