008

sooner or later you are all ( except amelia ofc) leaving for the party. you opted to wear a simple but elegant red, short dress, you knew it would catch sharkys attention. but you didn't know how bad. before you leave, you decide to post to insta

 before you leave, you decide to post to insta

@BRI_ANNA

@BRI_ANNA.XO
caption- i got my red dress on tonight ❤️😚
liked by wroetoshaw,nikoomilana and 165,387 others.

*comments have been disabled*

"he hasn't been able to take his eyes off you the minute he saw you bri" niko whispers to you in the taxi. "good, i'm simply showing him his loss" you reply which makes niko burst out laughing and get some confused looks of the others.

you all arrive at the party and your laughing, talking and getting to know the sidemen. especially harry. yet you keep noticing sharky giving you a jealous look from across the room. you had had quite afew drinks by now and you didn't realise but you and harry had been flirting a lot. you had been there for acouple hours and became really good friends with everyone you didn't know there. and got some fun photos too. your dancing by yourself till you feel someone drag you to a quiet area inside.

"what the fuck do you think your doing?" sharky says

"what?" you reply

"first you wear a dress you know i love.. then you spend the whole night flirting and being with harry"
he says

"why the fuck are you bothered sharky" you reply "you have a girlfriend.. a stuck up bitch for a girlfriend"

"don't talk about her"

"then don't let her talk about me." you storm straight back to the bar and order yourself shots.

"you okay?" harry comes up next to you "yeah, jyst want to enjoy the night" you say to him and he laughs and agrees. the next few hours are a blur but all you remember is niko and kenny helping you up the stairs and getting you into bed.