The day after wedding

*WARNING ⚠️ Slightly mature content ahead*

***

In the middle of the night Deepti woke up to find Sanjay, her husband sleeping next to her. She never knew it was possible to be his wife, let alone sleeping in the same bed. He looked even more handsome in the moon light shining through the window to highlight his sharp jaw and strong bicep. She could stare at him all night. The urge to reach out and touch his face was killing her. Over the years, she imagined looking at him this close. Controlling herself she turned away.

Realizing she is wearing a saree, she quickly grabbed her normal night clothes, which is a pair of shorts and loose t-shirt and ran to the attached bathroom to change.

Once changed, she gets back in bed quietly not waking Sanjay and lies down looking away from him. Soon sleep takes over.

The next morning...

Sanjay's POV

Hhmm, soft... I could lay here all day.

Sanjay thrusts his hips forward, adjusting his morning wood against Deepti's ass. His hands hold her securely around her waist. His one hand creeps to her breasts and firmly grabs one boob and squeezes them. A quite moan escapes Deepti's mouth "uhhmm"

With a sudden jerk of his head, fuck! he realizes what he has done and quickly opens his eyes to see if Deepti is awake

Holding his breath and staying still to observe her breathing for nearly a minute. Her breathing is even and in a steady rhythm. Finally he exhales, when he is sure she is in deep sleep.

He slowly moves away from her and gets off the bed.

While staring at her he thinks, I'm never making this mistake again. Never sleeping with her in the same room nor the same bed.

He grabs his towel and a pair of shorts and boxers, he heads to the shower. After a quick shower and contemplating his life choices for the millionth time, he emerges back to the room.

The sound of the bathroom door, stirs Deepti in her sleep. She covered her head with the sheets.

"Deepti?" He calls out.

"Hhmm" is all he got from her in a groggy tone.

"Deepti, wake up! We need to talk." He says in a commanding tone. She bolts upright in lightning speed. The sudden movement had made her t-shirt to slip off her shoulder. Leaving her shoulder exposed.

 Leaving her shoulder exposed