Sinopsis

He is quiet and serious among his friends. The type that will only listen to complaints and speak up when necessary. Filipino, Russian fintech mogul Zero Allen Federova is the type of man who when entering into a relationship is serious and strict. Will his perspective on life and his relationship with his girlfriend be broken when he meets the woman who will change and shake his world?

Meet Rivi Paulina Montreal, a strong, smart, stunning, and wild woman. At the age of thirty she was still single and had never been in a relationship. For her, she prefers her freedom and doing everything she wants to do in life without anyone controlling her. Even her father couldn't do anything about it. But what if she meets a man who is the opposite of her character? A man who already belongs to someone else? Will she have a chance to feel the love she's been looking for, or is he just like the person who gave her the love but left her?

Are they really destined to love each other or are they just playing with fate? Can they fight for what is right? Will they be given a chance to correct their misconceptions?

A/N: Uumpisahan ko po 'to kapag natapos ko na ang I'm The Substitute Wife. Sa ngayon, ito pa po muna.

Thank you, lovies! Have a great Sunday with your family. 😊

Love lots,

©L A D Y  L E N E