Chapter 10

Renesmee's POV.

"Renesmee, are you sure?" His voice echoed in my head, waiting for my reply. I took a deep breath ....
"I am sure. I want to you, now."

I moved closer to him, grabbing his neck. I pulled myself so I was at his level.

He still wasn't sure. I went on my tippy toes and kissed him on the lips. The sparks that flew in that kiss, were amazing.

At first he was not sure, but then he placed his, hot hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him. I was being pressed against every inch of his body.

The kiss became more passionate. My lips parted, inviting his sweet breath to devour me. I couldn't resist anymore, it was like I just couldn't get enough of Jacob.

I lifted myself of the cold ground, rapping my legs around his waist, I deepened the kiss, even if it were possible.

He made his way to the bed. His lips moved from mine, to place sweet, soft kisses down my jaw line, to my neck.

I began to crave him more now. I entwined my fingers in his hair, pressing every inch of my body against his. I just couldn't get enough of Jacob.

I woke up with a jerk to me head. The sun came in through the window, sending in rays of sun. The room was warmer that it was last night.

I then remembered last night, what happened last night. I had shared my first kiss with my best friend/ boyfriend. I rolled over -expecting to feel Jacob's hot body- finding no one next to me.

The sheets were cold, so it appeared that Jacob had left a long time ago. I sat up, looking around the room. Flashes of what happened last night filled me mined.

I suddenly wanted to taste Jacob's lips again. But first I needed a human moment. I got out of the bed making my way to my suitcases, to grab my toiletries bag, a towel and a clean outfit. I tried to move fast so I wouldn't have to face Jacob.

I don't know why I didn't want to face him .... I just didn't. I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a pink crop top. As I made my way to the bathroom, I heard voices.

I was never the type to eavesdrop, but I just felt like I needed to hear what ever they were talking about.
"... is she the one you imprinted on." It sounded like Mary was talking, coming from the kitchen.

It took only a few seconds for her words to rearrange in my brain, and settle in, to make sense of what she had just said. Jacob had already imprinted on someone, I felt a gasp escape my mouth.

I had just shared my first kiss with someone who already imprinted on a girl, who was never gonna be me. I suddenly felt stupid.

How stupid can I be?

I decided not to bother finding out who the girl is, my heart couldn't take it. I walked back to the room, grabbed my phone then went to the bathroom.

I am not going to sit here liking -most probably even loving -Jacob and act like everything is fine. I am only going to be his stupid friend. He only kissed me cause he felt sorry for my.

I took out my phone -also realizing I forgot to phone my parents last night- serving I had 6 missed calls. All from my dad. He must be worried sick. I pressed speed dial. The phone rang once.

"Hello? Renesmee? " I could hear the concern in my dad's voice. I heard that everyone on the other side of the line went quiet.

"Hey, Dad. Sorry I didn't call last night I fell asleep." I started to feel the development of a lump in my throat.

"It's okay sweetie. Is everything okay?" He knew me too well.
"Um ... dad, I was actually hopping you would come and pick me up? "The lump nearly choking me grow bigger.

"Why sweetie it's not yet Sunday?" I didn't feel like explaining, because I knew that my lump would grow just thinking about what I just heard.

"Please just come fetch me. Please?" I sounded like I wanted to cry. Like I was about to burst into tears.
"Okay, I am on my way." The line went dead, and I was alone again. I looked at myself in the mirror with shamed eyes.

How can you be so stupid?

I kept chanting it in my head over and over. While brushing my teeth, I felt like I was not alone. So after rinsing my mouth I looked up in the mirror to find someone behind me.

I turned around to find Armando playing with my hair brush. He looked at me with black eyes, with a smug look.

"Hello, Renesmee." I felt very scared. My family was not here to help me if he lost it. He moved closer to me, he touched my cheek. He watched as the blood rushed to the surface.

He then took in a deep breath, as he took it in his eyes turned even blacker.
"I won't hurt you. Your dad had something to do, so he sent me." I was about to protest, object but I felt this pull coming from him. I had to believe him.

He then took my hand, and pullede out the window. He started running deeper into the forest. We reached a clearing in the forest, it looked like a similar meadow that my parents used to go to.

But this meadow had no flowers, instead it had weeds. In the middle of the meadow was Armando's black BMW. Every nerve in my body was shouting 'DANGER!!!' but I just couldn't run away from him.

He was a flower -a very beautiful flower-and I was the bee. We just had a connection. He lead us to his car. He opened my door for me, I got in the car to have my nose burn from the dog smell.

I looked behind me to find 2 werewolves at the back seats. They defiantly were not from Jacobs pack or the pack in Alaska. They were nomads.

"Renesmee, met my two new friends, Robert and Albert." He pointed to the two men at the back. My head was just trying to understand why Armando would be hanging around werewolves for.

The cad started and we were off. The trees past by us in green blurs. I was still trying to understand why Dad would send Armando, if he said he was coming.

We drove deeper into the forest, instead of to the city. "Armando, why are we not going to the airport?" I spoke for the first time since he was in the bathroom with me.

"We are going to my house for a little fun." He took his left hand and placed it on my inner right thigh. I felt uncomfortable, my body was screaming' GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HERE!!!!!!!'.

I wanted to remove his hand from my thigh as I was just about to remove it, I felt something stab into my wrist -that was resting on my lap- it felt like teeth. Blood was being drained outbox my wrist, I could feel it leaving my wrist.

"I think that is enough." I felt so weak now, I needed blood. I hadn't had a proper meal of blood in about 4 weeks and now I needed it most. I used the last bit of my strength to open my eyes look into the eyes of Armando.

"Time to sleep." He said it with an evil gain on his face. I remembered the car was not locked so I could make a run for it, but before I could, I felt something hit my head an I was out. .........

# Hey guys, I was bored so I decided to write another chapter. Tell me what you think and if you like my story so far. Hope you are enjoying it.
Lots of love ♥♡
《Lwandile 》