Chapter 5

In the Sun Kingdom, Princess Lisa lives only with her father, King Manoban. Her mother died giving birth to her and since then she has never known her mother's love.

Princess Lisa grew up to be an independent and confident woman, because of her father's upbringing. She always gets what she wants with the help of her father.

In contrast to the Moon Kingdom, the Sun Kingdom was not liked by its people, they did not like the many rules made by the kingdom and put too much distance between the kingdom and the people.

Princess Lisa is also not known to be friendly to her people, she only comes and meets her people on royal birthdays. Where they held the people's party.

But fortunately Princess Lisa, her beauty captured the heart of Prince Jungkook who was loved by his people.

As blinded by love, Prince Jungkook is willing to do anything for Princess Lisa so he can marry her. His efforts were not in vain, every day the Prince always came and gave Princess Lisa's favorite roses from his mother's garden.

Making her heart melt and accepting the Prince's offer to make her a wife but with one condition. She didn't want to share it with anyone, including his husband, Jeon Seokjin.

"So, when will your wedding take place?" King said.

"Soon, I will get everything ready and marry your daughter," the Prince said.

"Good, don't dare to hurt her or you know the risk," the king said.

"Oh Dad, he won't hurt me, I gave him that warning first and he convinced me that only I would be by his side," Puteri said.

"I love your daughter, so I will make sure I never hurt her," the Prince said and the princess just smiled at the King.

Prince Jungkook is staying the night at Sun's kingdom, there is something he and the King must do to prove his seriousness. Night came and the prince returned to his room. He was just laying down on his bed when there was a knock on the door and he told whoever it was to come in.

"Are you ready to sleep?" Princess Lisa appeared from the door, she was wearing only her red satin robe with her hair in pigtails. Baring her beautiful neck, she carried a glass of milk in her hand and approached the Prince on the bed.

"Yes, I'm very tired, your father took us to the middle of the forest for archery," the Prince said.

"Ah that's his favorite, he's an expert at it," Puteri said.

"Thank you," the Prince said and drank a glass of milk and put it on the nightstand.

"I'm tired too, but since you're here, I don't think I'll sleep alone tonight," Princess said.

"Sure, you can sleep with me, and keep me warm tonight," Prince said.

"So we're going to warm up tonight?" The princess said and took off her robe, letting it fall to the floor before getting into bed and turning off the bedside lamp.

Meanwhile, in the Moon kingdom, the sound of thunder woke Jin from his sleep, he got up from his bed and saw the clock showing midnight, he closed the curtains so that the lightning would not be seen and lay back on his bed staring at the ceiling with the light of a night light beside him.

"What are they doing? Did they do it again?" Jin muttered.