Chapter 8

Jin wore his clothes on the edge of the bed, his back to the Prince who was also wearing his robes.

"Go take a shower, I'll prepare your dinner," Jin said.

"Hm," the Prince said and Jin immediately left the room without looking at the Prince.

He walked slowly holding his waist. The walk looks uncomfortable and Jimin, who is waiting for Jin in the kitchen, looks confused.

"Jin, what happened? Why are you walking like that? Did you fall?" Jimin helped Jin to sit on the chair.

"No, I'm fine," Jin said, imagining what happened to him made him blush. But he doesn't want to tell anyone, including his best friend, Jimin.

"Oh, are you sure?" Jimin said.

"Yes, I'm sure, I have to prepare dinner, it's very late but the prince must eat," Jin said.

"What are you doing in there? You've been there long enough to forget about dinner," Jimin said.

"Oh I was just giving him a massage, he looks tired," Jin said while preparing a simple dinner for his husband.

Even during cooking, Jin kept smiling, he kept imagining how the prince touched him. It was amazing because it was the first time for Jin and he enjoyed every touch the prince gave.

Jin was also sure that the prince enjoyed it, he kept saying it in Jin's ear and it made him happy.

Meanwhile, in the room, Prince Jungkook was thinking about what he just did with Jin, he lowered his head while brushing his hair in frustration.

"What do I do?" Jungkook muttered.

"Jungkook..."

Jin's moan in his ear kept repeating as if that was the only thing that filled his head.

For the first time, Jin said his name but it sounded very sexy in Prince's ear.

"Mmmmphhhh...aahhh Jungkook.. Please...slowly...it...it hurts,"

Jin's moan sounded again in his ears making him thump but he realized when he heard a knock on the door.

It must be Jin with his dinner, Prince asked him to come in and stood up from his bed. He was still wearing his robes and had not bathed yet.

"Oh, haven't you showered yet?" Jin said as he placed the tray on the table.

"No one rubs my back," Prince said and Jin just smiled, he understood what he meant and rushed to the bathroom to fill the tub.

After filling it full Jin went out to meet the Prince.

"The water is ready," Jin said and made the Prince come over to him, he stood before Jin as if asking Jin to take off his clothes.

Jin also did it happily, he opened the robe on the Prince's body and looked into his eyes before inviting him into the bathroom.

That night, Jin did it with a different feeling, he already felt the prince's whole body and made him happy. Only happy that he felt that night, he no longer thinks about the wedding that will be held soon.

After taking a shower and helping the Prince to put on his clothes, Jin was getting ready to leave the room so the Prince could eat. But his steps stopped, and he turned towards the Prince who was already sitting in front of his dinner.

"Should I prepare a horse for you tomorrow?" Jin said.

"Ohh about that...hm yes," the Prince said and Jin's reaction was different from the previous days.

"Okay, I'll prepare it, enjoy your dinner, your highness," Jin said with a smile on his face and walked out of the Prince's room.

He didn't even know why he could show such a reaction, preparing a horse was something that broke his heart but after that night, Jin didn't think he had anything to worry about anymore.

The next day, Jin woke up with a smile on his face, his body was still sore but he didn't care, the pain was what he had been waiting for all this time.

Jin brought breakfast to the Prince's room, he entered because he knew the Prince had not woken up that morning. He put the tray on the table and opened the curtains, to let the sunlight in and it woke the Prince from his sleep.

"Your breakfast is ready, you can eat before taking a bath, your highness," Jin said.

"Oh, what time is it?" Prince said.

"It's already 9 am, too late for breakfast," Jin said.

"What? I slept that long?" Prince said he sat on his bed with his hair messy.

"Maybe it's because you slept so well last night because I did too," Jin said.

"I have to get your horse ready, so is it all right for you to wash yourself?" Jin said.

"Ohh..yeah sure," Prince said and Jin just smiled before opening Prince's closet, he chose what clothes his husband should wear that day and put it on the bed.

"Excuse me, your highness," Jin said and came out of the room, the action left a special impression on the Prince and it seemed that Jin managed to spark the fire on the wet wick.

"What did he do to me?" Prince muttered.