Chapter 25

"Jungkook...we have to stop," Jin said, sweat drenched him and Prince was on top of him at that time, the sweat dripped onto Jin's body, making him sexy.

"You're so fucking amazing," Prince said and he dropped his body on Jin, their wet bodies together.

The bed looked very messy, the pillows on the floor with the sheets not neatly attached and those in the middle of the bed, naked.

"I'm tired," Jin whispered in the Prince's ear and the Prince looked at him.

"You are so beautiful," the Prince said.

"When I'm naked?" Jin said.

"Yes, so beautiful," the Prince said and made Jin blush.

"I still think it's a dream," Jin said.

"After everything we did? Do you think this is a dream? Do you need any other proof?" Prince said.

"Oh no sex please, I'm tired and my ass is burning, you fuck with-"

"With love," the Prince said.

"Yes, with love and I feel sore right now, what time is it?" Jin said.

"I'm sleepy, sleep for a while, hm?" Prince said.

"Aish, I can't sleep, I have to work," Jin said.

But in reality, he is the one who sleeps the deepest, with his adorable snoring. The prince only looked at his husband and occasionally stroked his cheek but Jin was like a dead man. He didn't wake up with Prince's touch.

Jin woke up from his sleep, he stretched his body from his deep sleep, opened his eyes, and saw Prince beside him watching him smiling.

"Oh, what time is it?" Jin said.

"You slept very well, and it's already 10 p.m.," Prince said.

"WHAT?" Jin sat up when he heard what time it was.

"Hey, what's up?" Prince said.

"Impossible, I haven't even served lunch to you and now you're already late for dinner, I missed my work, and I have to go." Jin was looking for his clothes but he saw the whole floor was clean like someone cleaned it.

"Wait, why is this room so clean? I remember before I went to sleep this room was very chaotic," Jin turned towards the Prince.

"I asked Jimin to make me some food and told him to clean up the room, what's wrong?" Prince said.

"What? You told him to come in and clean up the room while I slept in your bed? Naked? Jungkook-"

"Why? You're my husband, and I'm hungry," the Prince said and he pulled Jin to lay beside him but Jin refused.

"No, I've been lying down for too long, I should go back to my room," Jin said before his stomach growling could be heard.

"Are you hungry?" Prince said and Jin just sighed before turning to Prince.

"Wait, is my baby okay? Why can't I feel anything even after what we did?" Jin said.

"Our baby is very strong," Prince said.

That day came too, Prince Jungkook stood in front of the mirror in his luxurious royal robes. He looked very handsome with Jin still tidying up his clothes.

"Don't be nervous, you did well," Jin said and kissed his husband on the back before hugging him from behind and making the Prince intertwine their arms.

"I love you," the Prince said and those words made Jin blush, he still couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth.

"I love you too," Jin said.

Prince Jungkook came out of the room, he headed for the hall where all the people and the whole kingdom gathered, he was very nervous, Jin followed him from behind, and he saw the intimidating stares from his people. But Jin tried to look away and focus on the Prince.

The prince was asked to stand in front of the throne, and a person who was trusted to hand over the king's crown to the prince also gave a paper containing an oath for his service to his people and country.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, son of King Jeon, stand before the people and the entire existing kingdom, for today and beyond, I swear that I will dedicate my life to the welfare of my people, putting my people above the interests of the kingdom. Helping my people through difficult times and liberating them for the sake of our country's prosperity. With this oath, I, Jeon Jungkook, will replace my father, King Jeon, as the highest throne holder in this kingdom, and all existing rules will soon be renewed, "

Prince Jungkook said and a minister in charge of placing the crown immediately took the crown from the glass box.

"With this, you Jeon Jungkook, officially become the King of the Moon Kingdom, and must love your people more than royal affairs," the Minister said.

"Wait," the King said and made everyone confused.

"What's wrong, Your Majesty?" Minister said, Prince turned towards Jin.

"Come here," the King said.

"Oh no," Jin said.

"I need you," the King said and Jin who was still teary approached the King.

"Can he put this crown on me?" King said.

"Your Majesty," Jin said.

"I am your husband," the King said.

"Yes sure, your majesty," the Minister gave the crown to Jin, and the King immediately stood before him.

Jin put the crown on his head and all the people and guests who came cheered for their new king.

"I love you, Jeon Seokjin," the Prince said, making Jin surprised because it was the first time he said Jin's name.

The king pulled Jin's waist and kissed him in front of all his people to show that no one was allowed to hate him, no one was allowed to hurt Jin unless he wanted to face the King.

All the people were surprised by what the King did, he didn't give a simple kiss, he kissed Jin tenderly, and kept holding Jin's waist.

"Jungkook, they saw us," Jin said.

"I don't care, they should know, you are mine, from now on," King said and Jin just smiled before returning the kiss, making the cheers even louder.